Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ahmed vs "Gaskins" ...

animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
https://finheaven.com/threads/ahmed-vs-gaskins.362948/

I never, ever thought I'd read something like this ffs. Craziness.

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Let me guess. Ahmed is explosive but doesn't have the vision and balance of Gaskins?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ahmed looks better at the NFL level. Myles is still the goat tho
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

That entire thread reads like the Twilight Zone.

Not that surprised, Ahmed has good juice/sideline to sideline wiggle for the NFL. Don’t think Myles is quite explosive enough, still effective obviously
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ahmed is better than Gaskin if there is a clear hole to run through. Gaskin though can create yards when there shouldn’t be any.

So MMFG is better all purpose back
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't know man ... so fucking weird.

in college Ahmed was said to be below average vision, didn't take advantage of his gifts, speed and quicks as much as he could have.

I watched some highlights from this week and he looked like he had really good burst and "vision", got to the 2nd level real quick and gained good yards before contact, dropped like a brick after contact (but that's without saying)

He did this against an NFL defence. Then again, he's being coached by an NFL running backs coach and running behind an NFL offensive line that's centered by a dual threat QB the quality of Tua.

So, Washington sucks? Is that it?
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    animate said:

I don't know man ... so fucking weird.

in college Ahmed was said to be below average vision, didn't take advantage of his gifts, speed and quicks as much as he could have.

I watched some highlights from this week and he looked like he had really good burst and "vision", got to the 2nd level real quick and gained good yards before contact, dropped like a brick after contact (but that's without saying)

He did this against an NFL defence. Then again, he's being coached by an NFL running backs coach and running behind an NFL offensive line that's centered by a dual threat QB the quality of Tua.

So, Washington sucks? Is that it?

Yeah, I didn't see his game, but I did a double-take reading this sentence in the Miami Herald this morning.

"On Sunday, he hit holes and found cutback lanes..."

I'm happy for him. Hope he continues to get a chance. Just wondering where the hell that came from.