Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Oregon State Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dylan Morris and John Donovan, what a fucking joke of a program

Imagine down voting this when we threw for like 20 total yards and morris has looked like shit. Nice, this a doog board that hates talent.
    Getting on the field is a talent all its own fudgie. I’d love it if Sirmlesberger was the dude too, but looks like Big Sky for him.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dtd said:

Better team lost.

Meh, both teams were crap. Gebbia is hot garbage while Morris is only garbage.

Thanks, stripes. Couldn't have done it without you.
    There’s no difference
  • Options

Sources said:

Sources said:

Jimmy is a brain dead retard for not going for that, a field goal does nothing. What a fucking loser

You know, except forcing OSU to go for a TD
    It does nothing for your win probability. A touchdown ends the game. If you dont get they’re pinned. We get it you’re a grey hair that hates analytics
    Prove it, statmaster. I’m sure if it’s 4th down on our 30, there’s no probability change if we’re up by 3 or 6. Fucking hell you’re obtuse
    We were on the 2 yard line. They are different scenarios you stupid fuck. Learn how models work
    1.) You dipshit, it was at the 5. Did anything about the offense today give you the warm fuzzies about picking up 5 yards against a stacked box?
    1.5) The previous three plays were run for no gain, run for no gain, and run for loss of 1.
    2.) What models. Show us the models. I'll continue to call bullshit on that.
    AWS has a few. You can check out PFF too. It’s not hard. Fire Donovan and let Huard cook next year
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Jimmy is a brain dead retard for not going for that, a field goal does nothing. What a fucking loser

It does nothing for your win probability. A touchdown ends the game. If you dont get they’re pinned. We get it you’re a grey hair that hates analytics
    Prove it, statmaster. I’m sure if it’s 4th down on our 30, there’s no probability change if we’re up by 3 or 6. Fucking hell you’re obtuse
    We were on the 2 yard line. They are different scenarios you stupid fuck. Learn how models work
    Dude. Take a stat class. Most of us wanted to go for the TD there but statistically you are DEAD fucking wrong. Give up doughboy.
    Proof?
  • Options
    We are the love child of USC and Stanford
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Sources said:

1.) You dipshit, it was at the 5. Did anything about the offense today give you the warm fuzzies about picking up 5 yards against a stacked box?
    1.5) The previous three plays were run for no gain, run for no gain, and run for loss of 1.
    AWS has a few. You can check out PFF too. It’s not hard. Fire Donovan and let Huard cook next year
    Link or shut the fuck up. I just searched, couldn't find what you're talking about.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

We are the love child of USC and Stanford

I could see Cam Davis becoming a really good player and in the process helping this offense immensely.
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    McGrew deserved more than 9 carries
    Sirmon is speshul
    eastunder > Barry sanders 2.0
  • Options

Sources said:

Sources said:

Link or shut the fuck up. I just searched, couldn't find what you're talking about.
    Komo 4, buttfuckee
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

EwaDawg said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

Dude. Take a stat class. Most of us wanted to go for the TD there but statistically you are DEAD fucking wrong. Give up doughboy.
    Proof?
    Sorry. Didn't realize you were a conservative. . . . . . . .
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Sources said:

Komo 4, buttfuckee
    I found two such win probability calculators. Both said to kick the field goal. One of them said, "Kick the field goal, and BTP likes to cite statistics that he doesn't understand to sound cool."

I thought that was kind of weird.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine asking for proof when you can’t provide any yourself
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bllllleeeeeeaaaaacccchhhhhh onnthe rocks
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,279