Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Oregon State Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What a horrible football game...

Fuck Sirmon, fuck Morris. Get the 5th year senior in there and roll w. Huard next year.

He is out for the year, broken ribs
    Seriously?

Man I haven't been following that... well fuck us.

GARBERS IT IS.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

How bad must Sirmon be.

How bad must Sam Darnold be!
  • Options

Sources said:

Jimmy is a brain dead retard for not going for that, a field goal does nothing. What a fucking loser

You know, except forcing OSU to go for a TD
    It does nothing for your win probability. A touchdown ends the game. If you dont get they’re pinned. We get it you’re a grey hair that hates analytics
    Analytics!? Oh, this is rich. Pray tell what analytics you're referencing. Show your work. A six point led with less than two minutes and two timeouts is WAY safer than three.
    Win probability models done by ben baldwin/pff. It’s hard
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Ulo was good in the passing game. Ass in the running game.
  • Options

another epic Backpack meltdown lmao

We suck
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Calling it now I’m drunk as fuck we beat the Beavs natty back on

Natty back on confirmed
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,104
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Better team lost.
  • Options

Sources said:

Sources said:

Jimmy is a brain dead retard for not going for that, a field goal does nothing. What a fucking loser

It does nothing for your win probability. A touchdown ends the game. If you dont get they’re pinned. We get it you’re a grey hair that hates analytics
    Prove it, statmaster. I’m sure if it’s 4th down on our 30, there’s no probability change if we’re up by 3 or 6. Fucking hell you’re obtuse
    We were on the 2 yard line. They are different scenarios you stupid fuck. Learn how models work
    We were on the 5 and gained a total of 0 yards on our previous 3 plays.
    Because we ran the ball 3 straights times up the middle
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Sources said:

Prove it, statmaster. I’m sure if it’s 4th down on our 30, there’s no probability change if we’re up by 3 or 6. Fucking hell you’re obtuse
    We were on the 2 yard line. They are different scenarios you stupid fuck. Learn how models work
    If it’s so obvious, just show us the model.
  • Options
    dtd said:

Better team lost.

*coaches

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    My beavs let me down
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dtd said:

Better team lost.

Meh, both teams were crap. Gebbia is hot garbage while Morris is only garbage.

Thanks, stripes. Couldn't have done it without you.
  • Options
    Win is a win. Morris didn’t look like complete shit, we can run the call, defense gave up 14 real points, calm down to the nega dawgs.
  • Options

Win is a win. Morris didn’t look like complete shit, we can run the call, defense gave up 14 real points, calm down to the nega dawgs.

Blunt time
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sources said:

Sources said:

Dude. Take a stat class. Most of us wanted to go for the TD there but statistically you are DEAD fucking wrong. Give up doughboy.
  • Options
    Sources said:

Sources said:

Sources said:

If it’s so obvious, just show us the model.
    It’s a twitter bot they’ve created for the NFL. I’m basing it of off similar scenarios that have happened in the NFL and the win probability gained/lost from kicking/going for it
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

How bad must Sirmon be.

Other than being Rothisberger, really bad.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

Sources said:

1.) You dipshit, it was at the 5. Did anything about the offense today give you the warm fuzzies about picking up 5 yards against a stacked box?
    1.5) The previous three plays were run for no gain, run for no gain, and run for loss of 1.
    2.) What models. Show us the models. I'll continue to call bullshit on that.