Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Don’t Ever Bet Against Me” - Donald Trump

13»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
    USMilitary seized Dominion servers in a raid in Germany.

Why not LIPO?

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

We need to move on and not cause division. If a GOP candidate gets elected president someday we can address the obvious voter fraud required for that to happen

Now is the time to unite behind Joe and cure cancer

The voter fraud that you are talking about is called the Electoral College. . . . You're welcome.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    EwaDawg said:

We need to move on and not cause division. If a GOP candidate gets elected president someday we can address the obvious voter fraud required for that to happen

The voter fraud that you are talking about is called the Electoral College. . . . You're welcome.
    @ewadawgcomelately - Another Constitution hater.

Change it - only takes 2/3 of the states to amend it. Good luck with your campaign.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

EwaDawg said:

Change it - only takes 2/3 of the states to amend it. Good luck with your campaign.

EwaDawg said:

I didn't say the Electoral College was bad.

I don't expect any of the diaper donnie supporters to be able to actually read. Which is PRECISELY why they don't deserve the privilege of an actual debate from me. Most of them are dumb as rocks.

And yes, one response from me is the most that these IDIOTS get. It is your lucky day.

Carry on you moronic motherf*cker.
    edited November 2020
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

I don't expect any of the diaper donnie supporters to be able to actually read. Which is PRECISELY why they don't deserve the privilege of an actual debate from me. Most of them are dumb as rocks.

And yes, one response from me is the most that these IDIOTS get. It is your lucky day.

See, @ewadawgcomelately, when you disappear for months, you miss a lot. You miss a lot regardless but I digress.

There are those among us who support the rule of law, liberty and freedom as defined in the Constitution of the United States. It doesn't matter whether it is Obama, Clinton or Trump as the elected POTUS. Three distinct branches of government, defined separation between state and federal powers, defined protection from government intrusion into personal freedoms.

But you carry on with your 'uhhh.....Trumptard bullshit...." and remain ignorant on how the republic is designed to function.

By the way, learn how to use the quote function properly. It's the least a freeloader can do to save Stalin's bandwidth.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,915 Founders Club
    doogie said:

USMilitary seized Dominion servers in a raid in Germany.

Why not LIPO?

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Link please.

doogie said:
    For those who can afford proper streaming services, last night's episode of Lou Dobbs on Fox Business is worth a watch.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    Hardly anyone voted for Biden. No way Biden got 8 million more votes than Obunghole. Didn't happen.

Legally.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

ACB is getting dialed in for the win.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

doogie said:
    For those who can afford proper streaming services, last night's episode of Lou Dobbs on Fox Business is worth a watch.

Posting a Qanon twitter account. Sounds about right.

doogie said:

Lou Dobbs is on Fox Business Channel, dipshit.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
    Come see @Rubberfist struggle in every thread

doogie said:

It’s the new Pettibone for the leftists.

Like putting a halfback in motion and breaking the bone. Innovative.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Looks like a mandate to me. Ts and P’s for 2022.

Imagine if HH was an admin, how many of you would be banned

Now imagine if HH’s heroes ran the world

Georgia. Georgia. Georgia on my mind
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

You are a true titty baby.