Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden wins Zona. Fox News was right.

2»

Comments

• HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030

The nyt is your source?

Multiple news outlets are the source. The NY Times just has the coolest map I've seen.

The recounts havent even started

Actually they have.

The law firm representing Trump in PA has decided to cut ties with Trump.

A judge threw out the Trump desire for a vote counting halt in Michigan.

The recounts won't make any meaningful difference to the outcome.

Trump lost. Losers lose.

Biden flipped five states. Winners win.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The nyt is your source?

Multiple news outlets are the source. The NY Times just has the coolest map I've seen.
    There is one big Dem “news service.” Multiple Media outlets report the same Dem talking points. I’m surprised you don’t know how propaganda and gaslighting works.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

The nyt is your source?

The recounts havent even started

Actually they have.

The law firm representing Trump in PA has decided to cut ties with Trump.

A judge threw out the Trump desire for a vote counting halt in Michigan.

The recounts won't make any meaningful difference to the outcome.

Trump lost. Losers lose.

Biden flipped five states. Winners win.

Reductionism is fun. Lifpo
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030

The nyt is your source?

There is one big Dem “news service.”
    Weird because Fox News and the AP called Zona for Biden last week but the NY Times held off until the last 24 hours.

But sure... I understand that for folks like you, everything left of the White Nationalist Times on the political spectrum is a "Dem news service".
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I gained a lot of respect for Fox News making that call. They were FIRST and RIGHT. BALLSY AS HELL.

Watch for Faux News to be the first or among the first to announce Biden as President - Select. They will likely use this Disney Bilderberg - owned 'right wing' outlet to announce this in an attempt to lend credence to the Biden 'win' among those who watch Fox and still believe Fox is legit and not part of the NWO's Corrupt Media System. If CNN did it, it would be bad optics and seem less legit.

The Selection process is being dragged out to stoke violence, to inflict maximum carnage on the United States by US and Global Forces. The Soros apparatus and the BLM Brownshirts have have been deployed to major US cities to resurrect the George Floyd violence of May and June. Those who are controlling them know that Biden won't be the President, and further violence will ensue after Biden's 'Election' is overturned. They are just prepping now.

It's all a Major Psyop to instill confidence in the illusion that the voting process is real. A tightly contested Election that ends in the court system makes the illusion seem more believable, even as glitches have begun to appear in the Matrix. US Presidents are descended from European Royalty. Commoners don't crown kings, nor do they remove them from power.

• DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

The nyt is your source?

There is one big Dem “news service.” Multiple Media outlets report the same Dem talking points. I’m surprised you don’t know how propaganda and gaslighting works.
    Ironic