Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The late arriving ballots were ordered segregated by SCOTUS order.

Are you thinking they get counted anyway?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    doogie said:

The late arriving ballots were ordered segregated by SCOTUS order.

Are you thinking they get counted anyway?

Biden will win PA without them
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Got ya.

I guess we’re gonna have to see what happens
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

This is an important precedent for future elections but it isn't going to win PA back for Trump.

At this point we just need to unfuck this for future elections. Clean up the voter rolls. Fix the fucking software "glitches" and providers. Reign in the judicial activism on setting election parameters. Etc. Fix this shit so it doesn't keep happening.
    No matter how much we clean things up unless we get past giant douche vs turd sammich 50/50 contests, the losing sides true believers are gonna scream cheating.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    They were backdated and never segregated, so the entire voting roll from PA is tainted. It’s all fucked.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    doogie said:
    Look at the underline, SoS overstepped her authority. Sets a precedent that she cannot change legal processes. It could open the door for much more.

Or not
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

This is an important precedent for future elections but it isn't going to win PA back for Trump.

At this point we just need to unfuck this for future elections. Clean up the voter rolls. Fix the fucking software "glitches" and providers. Reign in the judicial activism on setting election parameters. Etc. Fix this shit so it doesn't keep happening.
    It will be forgotten in 2 weeks
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

doogie said:
    Look at the underline, SoS overstepped her authority. Sets a precedent that she cannot change legal processes. It could open the door for much more.

Or not
    Would be very interesting if the courts subconsciously think covid lockdowns and covid election policy is bullshit

ACB has had 7 kids at home doing remote learning and she’s going to fuck fauci for all moms everywhere
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    2/3 of the public believes election fraud is a problem.

But let’s just accept the results and start healing together.

Ends and means....
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

2/3 of the public believes election fraud is a problem.

But let’s just accept the results and start healing together.

Ends and means....

This.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

No matter how much we clean things up unless we get past giant douche vs turd sammich 50/50 contests, the losing sides true believers are gonna scream cheating.
    I have no idea what this is trying to say... just reads like an enlightened centrism platitude to me.
    This shit is so predictable. You could see it coming a mile a way. If Trump lost by a c hair, the Trumps were gonna scream voter fraud. Go prove it in a court of law and win or STFU already.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Fraud is fine if you don't like the candidate
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

No it’s not fine. Forgive me for not taking the word of the Tug that the election was stolen from Trump.
    I almost believe the opposite. I think Biden tried the best he could to give it to Trump.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

No it’s not fine. Forgive me for not taking the word of the Tug that the election was stolen from Trump.
    How could someone prove fraud to you?

why dont you articulate your threshold, or is this some thing where you need an authoritative person/body telling you it happened in order to believe it happened?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited November 2020

I almost believe the opposite. I think Biden tried the best he could to give it to Trump.
    Biden did. But the dems wanted it bad. And what he wants makes absolutely no difference to them.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

Well, that seems pretty obvious. Why set up mail by vote and then put no parameters in to protect it from fraud? I think it is a basic civics 101 lesson that one properly registered US citizen in their state of residency is entitled to one vote and that the process should be transparent and auditable. Not one dem in Congress supports that. Some might give it some verbal support but it isn't an issue they would vote for. This isn't a pox on both houses thing.