Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rogan 1562 — Dave Smith

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
https://youtu.be/5PrLGhJnO7I

Nothing about car dealerships.

I usually don’t listen to his comedian pods, glad I listened to this one. Smith has some good chit to say.

Give a listen. Or don’t. I could care less.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    Listening now. Good stuff.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Listening now. Good stuff.

I was nodding along with 81% of what Smith has to say.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    What kind of chit? I’m all backed up on poods
    1:28:00 mark nails it.

The best news/info to be found is online. It's a matter of finding who you trust.

Jimmy Dore
    Kyle Kulinsky (not in my normal rotation)
    Glen Greenwald
    Krystal and Saagar
    Aaron Maté (Smith tells Rogan he needs to have Aaron on, I 💯 cosign)

*Cliffs they all have integrity and tell the truth despite their unhidden political proclivities
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,713
    I watch Krystal and Saagar every day.

#metoo

Usually they are the first bit of news I injest in the morning.

On an aside, they are also how I *KNOW* the YouTube algos are pro establishment. I've listened to them more or less every day for over a year. Those algos should have every segment of The Rising morning show tee'd up for me, but NO. Every fucking morning the auto play goes to Fox News. I almost never watch Fox. It makes me want to scream NO MOTHERFUCKER I WANT THE POPULIST MESSAGE. I WANT THE TRUTH.

Frankly, youtube makes it difficult to find all the Rising segments in the morning. There is no question this is by design.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,713
    pawz said:

#metoo

Usually they are the first bit of news I injest in the morning.

On an aside, they are also how I *KNOW* the YouTube algos are pro establishment. I've listened to them more or less every day for over a year. Those algos should have every segment of The Rising morning show tee'd up for me, but NO. Every fucking morning the auto play goes to Fox News. I almost never watch Fox. It makes me want to scream NO MOTHERFUCKER I WANT THE POPULIST MESSAGE. I WANT THE TRUTH.

Frankly, youtube makes it difficult to find all the Rising segments in the morning. There is no question this is by design.
    True, they are never qeued up. I have to individually click on any video I see.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,971
    Damn. I was really hoping it was the car dealer guy.
    edited November 2020
    For thosee with limited tim, the 2:00:00 (for 5-10m) and 2:38:00 marks are special for the libertine listener.

I can't now remember where in the pod, maybe the 2hr mark, but the moment Trump is out of office he expects Trump to be cancelled off social media a la Alex Jones.

A horrifying thought for those who actually believe in free flowing thought and ideas.

The party of inclusion. El OH El
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Lots of good chit in there. Don't agree with everything but lots of good chit.

The part where they say they should run a train on ivanka is around 1:54

(Just kidding)
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,331 Founders Club
    I had decided not to listen to it, but hearing you guys say it's great has changed my mind.