Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

All the anti-Semites are on the right

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Which comments from that did you consider anti-semitic? Or do you consider any pro-Palestinian commentary to fall under that umbrella?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    Supporter of Farrakhan and Rev. Wright anti-Israel, pro-Pali terrorist. He is your standard leftwing black politician in the same mold and Omar, Keith Ellison, Cynthia McKinney and Sharpton.

Weird the way so many black Rats have such a hard on for Israel.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    I don't think it's anti-semitic as much as I don't want anyone that friendly with the Palestinians operating in my government.

I don't think it's anti-semitic as much as I don't want anyone that friendly with the Palestinians operating in my government.

If you're making excuses for Farrakhan and Rev. Wright you're a fucking anti-Semite. We'd have no problem making the assessment that someone was a racist if they were defending David Duke, you don't need to split hairs with people who suck up to Farrakhan
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Yeah there was nothing actually anti Semitic in there.

Not saying he's not an anti Semite, don't twist.
    SFGbob said:

Supporter of Farrakhan and Rev. Wright anti-Israel, pro-Pali terrorist. He is your standard leftwing black politician in the same mold and Omar, Keith Ellison, Cynthia McKinney and Sharpton.

Okay, but literally none of that is in the video you posted.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    I remember when Democrats were against mixing religion with politics. This is during a church service. Leftism is a secular cult.

SFGbob said:

Video just gives you a little flavor of who the guy is. Plenty of background material on the guy if you're interested. And yes, Omar and the rest of the crew I listed also claim they're just sympathetic toward the Palis, and they're not anti-Semites either. Weird the way the Rat party attracts so many Jew haters.

I remember when Democrats were against mixing religion with politics. This is during a church service. Leftism is a secular cult.

Their objections never apply to black churches.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Video just gives you a little flavor of who the guy is. Plenty of background material on the guy if you're interested. And yes, Omar and the rest of the crew I listed also claim they're just sympathetic toward the Palis, and they're not anti-Semites either. Weird the way the Rat party attracts so many Jew haters.
    TYFYS. I'll keep that in mind when me and my ANTIFA buddies take the caravan down to Georgia for the January runoff.