Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Welp, I just bought a gun

124»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

somebody's pretending to work again

Newsom has had me on paid vacation since July

HTH
    Cool, obviously more time for you to wriggle down the rabbit hole of the Coup Clutz Clan

Amuzing that you want to stay angry at the guy who wants to keep you safe and support the guys who want to keep you unpaid, but angry old white guys have been slugs for salt for some time now
    National Lock Down Slo Joe? Yeah that's safe. For you as your wife will face dying from the incredibly deadly China Virus so you can stay home in hiding with the kids. Is that the angry younger white guy gig? Fits like a left handed glove!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH
    Cool, obviously more time for you to wriggle down the rabbit hole of the Coup Clutz Clan

Amuzing that you want to stay angry at the guy who wants to keep you safe and support the guys who want to keep you unpaid, but angry old white guys have been slugs for salt for some time now
    You sound angry

I'm enjoying my paid time off

Newsom is an unconstitutional dictator but your party told you Trump was

Beacuz yur smart and shit
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    dnc said:

RedRocket said:

Don't do it Stalin. There are people to talk to if you need help. Plus who will Vanilla work for if you're gone.

Let the record show I have never bullied Stalin.
    That's a pretty short list of people.

I guess I'm not going to be on it now, either.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

I bought my first firearm (9M) in March or April when shit started going south, followed up a month later with a shotgun. I've stopped going to the range because ammos is so damn expensive.

The 9 is for the car and the shotgun is for the home. Both would be used at close range, if need be. No one needs to become a marksman. They just need to know the basics of loading, the safety, storage (always loaded) and how to take them apart and clean them. As for a CCP, that’s a nice to have, certainly but I’ve never let it stop me from carrying in my car.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    If I had carried a gun in my car I would still be in Walla Walla State Pen
    edited November 2020
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

It’s sad that your hero couldn’t keep you safe from the Aptos gonnorhea Strain.

Have you cum clean with the wife yet?

If I had carried a gun in my car I would still be in Walla Walla State Pen

I’ve never had to brandish it. Hope to never have to.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

RedRocket said:

Don't do it Stalin. There are people to talk to if you need help. Plus who will Vanilla work for if you're gone.

Let the record show I have never bullied Stalin.
    On the boards, that's true. On PMs, that's a different story.
    I wouldn't want to read your PMs from me for a day.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    I was getting some fishing stuff at the Sportsman's Warehouse in the Boise area and thought I'd pick up some 9mm ammo while I was there. They were out. Asked if they might have some in the back and the guy laughed at me. Asked how long does it last when a shipment comes in and he says not usually more than an hour.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

National Lock Down Slo Joe? Yeah that's safe. For you as your wife will face dying from the incredibly deadly China Virus so you can stay home in hiding with the kids. Is that the angry younger white guy gig? Fits like a left handed glove!
    sorry, I don't speak gibberish

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

You sound angry

I'm enjoying my paid time off

Newsom is an unconstitutional dictator but your party told you Trump was

Beacuz yur smart and shit
    You should say nicer things about the future first President of the United States of Cascadia

I have all the screenshots I need
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

RIF. If that doesn't help there is a reason your wife works and you don't.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

Your intellect is dizzying.
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

race understood that I was talking about Newsom

you didn't

RIF, indeed
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

race understood that I was talking about Newsom

you didn't

RIF, indeed
    Really? You voted for the communist fuck!