Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official COVID-19 vaccine pole

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    “If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci if the doctors tell us that we should take it, then I’ll be first in line to take it,” Harris said.

“But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it — then I’m not taking it.”
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Fuck off - Round me up for the re-education camp. For our new Chinese Overlords my address is:

I’ve taken vaccines my whole life. They seem to work. Why the fuck would this be any different?

Flu vaccine might be 65% effective in a great year. This is rushed.

I was a c biology student, but if this is a strain or related to a common cold, and there's no cure for that, then wtf is the difference? Anyone who's good at sciences can chime in here.
    I want my old life back. Vaccine (even if it's not as effective as hoped) still seems the best way to get there. I'm a Swede so I was down with herd immunity, but guess that's not on the table.
    Fair enough

If it's a prerequisite just to stay employed, I'll grudgingly do it

I won't do it voluntarily though. Heard immunity will happen eventually anyway.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

I’ve taken vaccines my whole life. They seem to work. Why the fuck would this be any different?

Because now it's fashionable to be a whiny cunt about everything.

Pawz can get you dialed in on the anti-vaxx propaganda if you need to get up to speed.
    Or the gal you voted for

https://nypost.com/2020/10/07/kamala-harris-on-covid-vaccine-wont-take-it-trump-tells-me-to/
    That sounds like anti-Trump propaganda not anti-vaxx propaganda.

To me at least.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Fuck off - Round me up for the re-education camp. For our new Chinese Overlords my address is:
    So what's wrong with anti Bill Gates propaganda?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Bill Gates is a computer guy, not a vaccine.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Wrong.gif

Dead children stacked like cordwood in Africa after the Gates' vaccine disagree
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    If the vaccine is safe, get the shit out there. Weº could use some helpful propaganda for once.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Arguably, Bill hasn't been a computer guy since Windows 95 came out.

Doesn't anybody remember Vista?

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    On board with vaccines. Not on board with my family and I being the first clinical study of the effects of a new vaccine. Especially since we've all probably had the WuFlu and survived. Sign up the Covidiots by all means!

Trump defeated the WuFlu. Greatest President since Lincoln.