Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As I’m waiting three fucking hours to have a battery installed

2»

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Real men install their own batteries.

I pay people like you to do it for me.
    No, you don't. You're too pathetic to do it on your own. It takes you more time to drive to the auto shop to get it done than to do it in your garage (carport, in your case).

If OP's time is money, and he's waiting 3+ hours to get a battery changed, what does that make his time worth? Not much.
    Changing my battery requires removing the driver’s seat.

No thanks.

Benny is cheap, and I can drop my car off to him while I grab lunch. Coming back to see his manager yelling at him is an added bonus.
    What the hell kind of car do you have? Sounds like a lawnmower.
    Blame the Germans
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

No, you don't. You're too pathetic to do it on your own. It takes you more time to drive to the auto shop to get it done than to do it in your garage (carport, in your case).

If OP's time is money, and he's waiting 3+ hours to get a battery changed, what does that make his time worth? Not much.

No thanks.

Benny is cheap, and I can drop my car off to him while I grab lunch. Coming back to see his manager yelling at him is an added bonus.
    Perhaps Battery Changing was his Major in Cowvalley.

I think the only way BB could self own more than his current meme, would be bragging about how much better it is to be home at New Years vs on the road watch your team play.
    UW Class of 2003, Masters in Automotive Service.

So you can fuck right off.
    Well known the class of 2003 was filled with invalids. Enjoy your career at Sears.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

No thanks.

What in the actual fuck? The seat has to come out? Jesus.

No wonder everyone has such a bad attitude these days. Their fucking batteries are under the seat!

A lot of European cars have batteries under the seat. Pretty common really. Not a big deal.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee battery is under the passenger seat.