Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious question: At this point, how excited are you for UW's season to start?

2»

Comments

• Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,397
    Moderately interested
    The tremors got me...
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,355 Swaye's Wigwam
    Moderately interested

Meh. I’ll probably have the games on in the background while the girls and I wait for our next “client”.

Onlyfans link por favor!

My enthusiasm took a hit with the cancellation. Yes I'll watch. Yes I'll doog on every big play and sack. But heading toward the game, I'm a lot less enthused than last week. Unless of course @89ute also has an Onlyfans link he is also willing to share.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    Janet Reno

Meh. I’ll probably have the games on in the background while the girls and I wait for our next “client”.

Onlyfans link por favor!

My enthusiasm took a hit with the cancellation. Yes I'll watch. Yes I'll doog on every big play and sack. But heading toward the game, I'm a lot less enthused than last week. Unless of course @89ute also has an Onlyfans link he is also willing to share.
    Check your DMs. 😉

https://youtu.be/UrKwIcrpSs8
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,218
    Moderately interested
    Can't get mad and swear at my tv if I don't care entirely. I care enough to want to see Jimmy fuck it all up, Donovan to be a disaster, and all of the QB's to be terrible. Only then will I feel good about my life knowing that I was right to be so down on UW and the conference.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club
    Moderately interested
    Half a click above Seehawk preseason
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Fired up
    I'm extremely excited to see the dumpster fire at QB and LB.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club
    Moderately interested
    9 pm opening games on November 14 are special. Hell, we used to end the season on November 14th.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    I don't care at all
    Saturday will be the first game since the 80s that I won't be able to watch or listen to any action. I had a chance to change it so I could watch and passed..
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,355 Swaye's Wigwam
    Moderately interested

Onlyfans link por favor!

Check your DMs. 😉

The difference between your pimp and a manager is ... well there is no difference. :D
    Janet Reno

Onlyfans link por favor!

Check your DMs. 😉

The difference between your pimp and a manager is ... well there is no difference. :D
    “I’ve literally done minutes of research...”
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fired up
    I thought all of the Pac 12 games were excellent except for Oregon v Stanford where Stanford's secondary/defense was just overmatched. ASU SC in particular you could tell the kids were fired up and didn't care about playing at 9am. Breakfast and bloody mary tailgate isn't that bad for the fans right now since they don't have to travel yet.

Other than that I cared about the Clemson ND game. Big12/B1G/ACC and all of the SEC games not involving Bama have been pretty shit this year. Don't care about the little Cincy's and UCF's of the world either.

Pac 12 is still the most entertaining conference in football. The fucktardedness adds to the parity/charm. Only real downside was the Cal situation.
    Janet Reno
    digits said:

I can't help it, I have disease. The Owen Twelve step program didn't even cure me (Hardy fuckin' har).

With that being said, Jimmy Lake must take advantage of this schedule because it's more than manageable. I'm LIFPO, but from what I saw on Saturday, of the 4 outta the 5 teams on our schedule, we? better be 4-0 heading into week 5. Anything less and the early returns on Jimmy will not be good. Just win.

I have no doubt I’ll fall off the wagon if/when the team gets its shit together.

And that’s when they love to break my heart...when I’ve let down my defenses and just learned to trust again.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Moderately interested
    LebamDawg said:

only because it gives me another excuse for my drinking

I remember my any excuse for drinking phase.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Lot of liars here

You care because you are here

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    Moderately interested
    Fishpo31 said:

The tremors got me...

I blamed Vanilla

Don't sleep on a blocked punt though

@Doogles ftfy I remember my MANY excuses for drinking phase.

yes I had to edit this

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    I don't care at all
    I want to care... Apathy’s a bitch
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    Moderately interested
    63 votes

23% don't care

41% moderately care

23% are fired up

11% Janet Reno