Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Without Covid and/or Social Unrest this Summer is Trump Relected?

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
No Social Unrest: I give him odds of 55%

Covid: 80-85% chance he wins

Both: 90% plus

What say you?

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    It’s also worth pointing out nobody seems to be trying to figure out where covid came from anymore
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    There’s nothing left to figure out. It came from a lab in Wuhan, China. After it got out, the CCP halted all travel between wuhan and other Chinese provinces but allowed international travel and told the WHO that it wasn’t transmitted human to human, because they were bad actors in this and we’re perfectly willing to accept the outcome because they knew how it would affect its geopolitical foes.

But what does it matter now, to borrow a quote from our old gal HillDawg....
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    thechatch said:

There’s nothing left to figure out. It came from a lab in Wuhan, China. After it got out, the CCP halted all travel between wuhan and other Chinese provinces but allowed international travel and told the WHO that it wasn’t transmitted human to human, because they were bad actors in this and we’re perfectly willing to accept the outcome because they knew how it would affect its geopolitical foes.

But what does it matter now, to borrow a quote from our old gal HillDawg....

I guess my sarcasm wasn’t as clear...

That same lab was doing “gain of function” research on corona viruses under grants fawcheee was directing

But that all seems irrelevant at this point, who cares
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Trump had nothing to do with unrest. Dem plot, dem operatives, dem groups in all dem controlled state/cities. Operating with dem approval, dem orders to police to stand down and dem orders to allow destruction and crime and prosecutors refusing to file charges against the dem rioters.

Funny how people blame Trump
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215
    No covid 98% win