Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In support of Sean McGrew

AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
Cal has a COVID diagnosis and the game is canceled.

Trevor Lawrence has COVID and is standing on the sidelines of Clemson/ND.

Discuss

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Stanford is playing obviously.

Cal should sue the city of Berkeley and all the fucking troglodytes that made that decision.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    At the end of the day even if some pac programs hate football why don't they at least remember that the whole reason they have it is to advertise their school and make millions and millions of dollars. Use the fat sacks to pay off a local health agencies
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,695 Founders Club
    haie said:

Stanford is playing obviously.

Cal should sue the city of Berkeley and all the fucking troglodytes that made that decision.

yes but sounds like its not just berzerkly, somehow the county must be involved as well because Stanford had to practice somewhere else to be able to play the game.. not sure of the details but i read that somewhere...
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

At the end of the day even if some pac programs hate football why don't they at least remember that the whole reason they have it is to advertise their school and make millions and millions of dollars. Use the fat sacks to pay off a local health agencies

Cal's AD is in debt by $439 million
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,218

Canadawg said:

All the more reason for them to play.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Canadawg said:

They are too stupid to realize that. Whole conference is ran by incompetent idiots that wanted the season canceled and the donors to foot the bill. They had to play after donors told them to fuck off
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    AEB said:

FireCohen said:

Canadawg said:

They are too stupid to realize that. Whole conference is ran by incompetent idiots that wanted the season canceled and the donors to foot the bill. They had to play after donors told them to fuck off
    Quite honestly, I can’t imagine donating ever again to UW or any PAC-12 conference team. It is sooo over.
    Think of how CoachNews feels?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter
    The conferences that did it “the wrong way” are in the home stretch. P12 lost a third of its week one inventory by doing it the right way.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Thats the exact point I'm making. People always reference how much a team makes or doesn't make but its irrelevant to the school as a whole. How many schools in the U.S. do you think I could name if it weren't for football? Probably some ivy schools and the odd one thats on a TV show or movie. I dont even live in the same country but I know the name of over 100 unis and some more details of most of them. So can you calculate how many students go to a specific uni at least in part because they've heard of them through fb? I'm sure the schools do and I you can be sure it means lots and lots and lots of money from the regular schmo student. $439 mil is peanuts