Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC weakened by NFL draft entrants

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Taft is the one poster we haven't gotten from there that I wish we could get
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    easy guys.... awfully warm for the kings to be running up the Columbia.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Meek said:

easy guys.... awfully warm for the kings to be running up the Columbia.

Disagree. Taft is getting his rod bent somewhere.

You can find Chinook 12 months of the year in the Columbia River system. Spring, summer, Fall and the occasional stray winter run kings.

Steelhead are hot on the lower River now as well.

Sincerely,
    Fish nerd

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    I heard Taft would privately like to come over here. But he publicly proclaimed dm.c his "dream" board once, and he's afraid Grinolds will compare him to Mora if he bails now.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Getting back to the linked article, only UTE media could whine about their SOS being impacted by the NFL draft.
  • Options
    TTJ said:

I heard Taft would privately like to come over here. But he publicly proclaimed dm.c his "dream" board once, and he's afraid Grinolds will compare him to Mora if he bails now.

Taft can't be caught "flirting" with this board. Then he'd be like the hot girl at the bar flirting with other guys while her boyfriend is right there. We all know how that is going to end.......

BRB Fat Chick
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Their early draft entrants didn't weaken their program half as bad as the hiring of dude-brah did.

• Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

I extended him an invite once. He said fetters told him if he posted here, he'd be gone. There wouldn't even be a warning.

Pretty special thing those dawgman guys got going on over there. Like the mafia. But a fatter, shorter, and more socially inept mafia.
  • Options

I extended him an invite once. He said fetters told him if he posted here, he'd be gone. There wouldn't even be a warning.

Pretty special thing those dawgman guys got going on over there. Like the mafia. But a fatter, shorter, and more socially inept mafia.
    Like general McCarthy said a few years ago if you are worried about a bunch of Lemon Party enthusiasts then you've already lost.

Threatening to ban members for posting over here is fucking ridiculous on so many levels.

Could Kim be more scared of our site?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Looks like Sarks Wikipedia page needs an update.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Expect a series of 'poor me' articles to pollute the wire services designed to lower expectations from the USC fan base as far down as Sark can drive them
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Expect a series of 'poor me' articles to pollute the wire services designed to lower expectations from the USC fan base as far down as Sark can drive them

This won't work. USC elitist fucks demand being big dog. Pat Haden DAO in 2. Sark DAO in 3.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Whoosh?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Really? I find Taft to be just a couple levels above jsmdogs on the annoyance meter. If I want to read all the articles in the local papers about the Dawgs, I'll visit those sites. It seems like most of his poasts don't even draw any replies.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sounds like you closed the gates a bit too soon.