Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kneel! ... kneel before your Queen ...

animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

because the King is kinda ... indisposed at the moment.

But he's in good hands so don't worry your pretty little heads northweststinky and purplelimpy, lol.

Gonna be an interesting 8 years.

This shithole is going to be fun times.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    This dynasty will be shorter than Cuog’s
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    0.81% chance Kamala gets a second term LOL

Hell, her and Joe still might not get a first

I might never stop laughing
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    There are a lot of submissive slave fetish folks on this board. No judgement here, I kinda get it.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

There are a lot of submissive slave fetish folks on this board. No judgement here, I kinda get it.

Cringe
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    You know what is really “cringe?”

Believing there was massive voter fraud.

Check the facts
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

Didn't need to be massive voter fraud. Sending a ballot to every registered voter in a state like Michigan and Pennsylvania made voter fraud on necessary. Just needed to harvest the ballots that were sent out.
    Trumptards still stuck in 2016 and Hilary. Cringe.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Believing Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 election, even as Obama had a FISA warrant on Carter Page, is Alex Jones-esque, but your party and media mainstreamed it and spent most of Trump’s first term investigating it.

That’s what is cringe and a complete embarrassment.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Trumptards still stuck in 2016 and Hilary. Cringe.

So no answer then

Believing Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 election, even as Obama had a FISA warrant on Carter Page, is Alex Jones-esque, but your party and media mainstreamed it and spent most of Trump’s first term investigating it.

Link to where I said I believed that happened?

Once again, Tugtards obsess over the past and some are buying the BS voter fraud theories in 2020. Cringe.
    edited November 2020

Once again, Tugtards obsess over the past and some are buying the BS voter fraud theories in 2020. Cringe.
    I didn’t say you believed it, Drool Bucket. I said your party took what is an extreme kook conspiracy theory and because of the Democrat Media, mainstreamed it, causing millions of your fellow morons to believe it and waste millions to investigate it, where nothing was found.

Can you read?

I’m also noting a shift where the Dem Media is acknowledging there may be some fraud, but certainly not enough to matter.

Goalposts are moving.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

So still no answer

I didn’t say you believed it, Drool Bucket. I said you party took what is an extreme look conspiracy theory and because of the Democrat Media, mainstreamed it, causing millions of your fellow morons to believe it.

Can you read?
    Again, associating me with shit I have no association with nor care about. Continue to obsess over 2016. Cringe.

There are Tugtards buying massive voter fraud conspiracies. Cringe.

I didn’t say you believed it, Drool Bucket. I said you party took what is an extreme look conspiracy theory and because of the Democrat Media, mainstreamed it, causing millions of your fellow morons to believe it.

Can you read?
    Again, associating me with shit I have no association with nor care about. Continue to obsess over 2016. Cringe.

There are Tugtards buying massive voter fraud conspiracies. Cringe.
    You sure seem happy Biden won. You even crawled out of the sewer to post here about it. Hence, you’re associated with the Party of Kooks who believe Russian Collusion happened.”, yet are against investigating fraud, of which there is evidence, in this election.

It’s almost like you’re a partisan hack.

edited November 2020
    I’m for investigating the fraud and punishing the perpetrators. Where is it?

Stop projecting. I’m more happy Trump lost, than happy Biden won. Id prefer we were going to be swearing in President Sanders in 2021.

LIFPO

LIFPO
    OK!