Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ORdawg: Unlike Mora, Sark never changed his dream job.

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wrong.

"I love my job," Sarkisian said, then he repeated what he has said before, that he has long viewed Washington as one of the premier positions in college football and not a steppingstone.

"People don't understand it, but this is my dream job," he said.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2010747258_sark09.html

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pretty much the epitome of a used car salesman. "Before you got here I was actually going to buy this car myself, it is that fantastic"
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Too bad he sucked at it.

Still cant believe it happened. We were stuck with Sark for at least 3-4 more years and that reality had sucked any enthusiasm I had for the program.

Still remember that beautiful day when my buddy texted me "you got your wish"!
    I'm still glowing. It doesn't hurt that I'm so beautiful too. Wow, just WOW what a day!

Which wish was that?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Too bad he sucked at it.

Still cant believe it happened. We were stuck with Sark for at least 3-4 more years and that reality had sucked any enthusiasm I had for the program.

I'm still glowing. It doesn't hurt that I'm so beautiful too. Wow, just WOW what a day!

Which wish was that?
    Low tweak, even for Sven.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    fakey douche coach leaves to go to fakey douche part of the country. storybook ending
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    OR dawg is a retard hoo sucks cock. Hth
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    LawDawg1 said:

Wrong.

"I love my job," Sarkisian said, then he repeated what he has said before, that he has long viewed Washington as one of the premier positions in college football and not a steppingstone.

Generally a fan, law dawg, but not sure what the point of highlighting this is. Every coach in the country will tell you that their current employer is their dream job.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

LawDawg1 said:

Wrong.

Generally a fan, law dawg, but not sure what the point of highlighting this is. Every coach in the country will tell you that their current employer is their dream job.
    cv. kvt. tt.

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LawDawg1 said:

Wrong.

I'm willing to bet people would say the same thing about their alma mater too.....yet they don't get trashed over and over for not taking the job if it was offered regardless of timing or circumstance. Only on doogman

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Too bad he sucked at it.

Staff?!!

What are the rules on hijacking other user accounts? No way this is PL_SS. Not one twat or cunt reference in a 20+ word post, and I actually understand it. Let's also not forget the mentioning of himself glowing. This kind of shit isn't cool. Please stop whoever is doing this!!
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    My prediction is in 4 years Sark's dream job will be just having one somewhere.

"What a cool day to be coaching QBs in Conference USA, man"...
  • Options
    DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

LawDawg1 said:

Wrong.

I guess nobody bothered to tell Mora this when he was coaching at Atlanta.