Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden Will Cure Cancer and Covid

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
If he does as promised, I will change to a Democrat and vote straight blue.

Chop chop Joe. People are dying!

https://youtu.be/_A6V6wxc81s

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Why wait?

Doesn’t matter. He said he’ll stop Covid and cure cancer if elected. I take him at his word. He’s elected, so I expect him to deliver on his claims.

HHusky Posts: 8,055
    11:48AM

NorthwestFresh said:
    » show previous quotes

When can we expect the cure for cancer?
    ——————
    Why? Old people die. Get over it.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1399240/#Comment_1399240
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Cocaine Mitch is ready to talk transition with Harris. Let's cure Covid now before more people in South Dakota die

Cocaine Mitch is ready to talk transition with Harris. Let's cure Covid now before more people in South Dakota die

Cancer takes way more people of all ages.

Joe said he will do both. Let’s get on it. I expect daily progress reports on curing both. He’s been in politics for over 50 years so he should be able to multi-task easily.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

Joe said he will do both. Let’s get on it. I expect daily progress reports on curing both. He’s been in politics for over 50 years so he should be able to multi-task easily.
    Shouldn't be any OJT. Hit the ground running, Joe. After 47 years, Joe should know every nook and cranny of the White House and halls of Congress.

And maybe throw in a couple trips to China for good measure. Give Hunter a lift on AF1 instead of that shitty AF2 he was hitching rides on previously.

Movin' on up!

Shouldn't be any OJT. Hit the ground running, Joe. After 47 years, Joe should know every nook and cranny of the White House and halls of Congress.

And maybe throw in a couple trips to China for good measure. Give Hunter a lift on AF1 instead of that shitty AF2 he was hitching rides on previously.

Movin' on up!

He doesn’t even really need to choose a cabinet. Obama’s will do. Lynch or Holder for AG. Hilldawg for SOS. Same players and they don’t have to worry about corruption again.