Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden TAKES LEAD In PA And GA, GOP Files CRIMINAL Referral Over Voter Fraud

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    Seriously, this thing was lost when any swing state went with mail in ballots.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    SFGbob said:

For the first time...in a presidential election. I called it as soon as the SCOTUS deadlocked on extensions.

This election turned me from a registered independent to a RNC donor who will never blow off another midterm election again.

Also, FUCK YOU, Justice Roberts, you cunt of the highest order.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

For the first time...in a presidential election. I called it as soon as the SCOTUS deadlocked on extensions.

This election turned me from a registered independent to a RNC donor who will never blow off another midterm election again.

Roberts absolutely hate fucked conservatives again. This guy is the worst. 6-3 court my ass. 5-4, and the jury is still out on ACB. Might be 5-4 the other way.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

Roberts absolutely hate fucked conservatives again. This guy is the worst. 6-3 court my ass. 5-4, and the jury is still out on ACB. Might be 5-4 the other way.
    It is