Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Having trouble finding CoronaBro news today...

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Biden is mature enough to share the spotlight with a virus so its all good

Seeing how trumptards can’t stop bitching and whining about how some stupid virus is ruining all our

Debating this issue with trumptards makes us all stupider. I suppose you also believe the earth is flat, gravity isn’t real, JFK jr is still alive hunting down undead Hitler and pedophiles, oh and COVID is a hoax made up by libs and Phil Knight in order to hurt UW recruiting. That about cover it.
    I just quoted you

Nice meltdown
    Lol the format on this website takes some getting used to. I’m working on it just for you. Oh and meltdown lololol this place keeps on giving. So glad I found it.
    Yawn
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    edited November 2020

Seeing how trumptards can’t stop bitching and whining about how some stupid virus is ruining all our

Debating this issue with trumptards makes us all stupider. I suppose you also believe the earth is flat, gravity isn’t real, JFK jr is still alive hunting down undead Hitler and pedophiles, oh and COVID is a hoax made up by libs and Phil Knight in order to hurt UW recruiting. That about cover it.
    I just quoted you

Nice meltdown
    Lol the format on this website takes some getting used to. I’m working on it just for you. Oh and meltdown lololol this place keeps on giving. So glad I found it.
    So you're blaming the website for the fact you come off as an idiot? Got it.

Btw, what does debating issues with a liberal make us all? And unlike you I don't have to lie and create phony positions no liberals support.

Rats believe that men menstruate and that you can select what sex you are. Rats believe that the problems with the public schools can all be resolved if we just spend more money. Rats also believe any differences between blacks and whites such as blacks having poorer credit scores or whites holding more STEM related jobs are all due to white racism. George Floyd and Breona Taylor were both killed because they were black. Joe Biden is an honest politician who cares about people while Trump is a liar who only cares about himself. Only black parents have to give their kids the "talk"

Life will end on earth in less than 10 years. Blassey Ford was credible. Liz Warren is part Indian. Outlawing guns will stop criminals from using guns.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Elections over Covid is over. The chinese commie fucks let this lose just for this. They colluded with the dems and the reason just ended.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Sledog said:

Elections over Covid is over. The chinese commie fucks let this lose just for this. They colluded with the dems and the reason just ended.

There are no words.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

There are no words.
    Sure there are. Dazzler sucks cock
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

There are no words.
    I’m kind of impressed that this simpleton didn’t leave for a few days after dropping this kind of wisdom. Big Shot has never heard of state death certificates.

”People who don't tell the elections office that they've died are inconsiderate”
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Sledog said:

I can't wait to try our new Biden sponsored wet markets
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

There are no words.
    I'm not surprised you are surprised.

No one has ever accused you of being a deep thinker.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I'm hearing we must flatten the curve
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

There are no words.
    I'm not surprised you are surprised.

No one has ever accused you of being a deep thinker.
    No one here would be qualified to opine on the question.