Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Having trouble finding CoronaBro news today...

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:
    Do you even bother to read what you post, Dazzler? 80 years, 90 year olds....

One in her 30's and one in her 50's.

Newsflash from the Dazzler: Old people DIE!!!

No shit, Sherlock. Wipe the jizz off your chin. Your new talking point is 'fair elections'. Sprinkle in "democracy" every once in a while, too.

Shill.

Madam, 1500 cases per day has a shitload of implications beyond who died today. Did you not understand that there are more than 5,000 “old people“ in the country when you set the line?
    Same old misogynist bullshit.

Wipe off the chin jizz, dazzler. Move on to defending voter fraud. Or is your shit poast contract simply COVID based?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

No shit, Sherlock. Wipe the jizz off your chin. Your new talking point is 'fair elections'. Sprinkle in "democracy" every once in a while, too.

Shill.

Madam, 1500 cases per day has a shitload of implications beyond who died today. Did you not understand that there are more than 5,000 “old people“ in the country when you set the line?
    So, what are the implications other than 3 more sick people in their 80’s will die and 1,400+ more will be Cured, and idiots like you get to scream CASES! CASES! CASES!?

Serious question.
    Take it up with a hospital administrator. The US had a little over 100,000 new cases yesterday. North Dakota’s new cases today would be the proportional equivalent of the US having about 700,000 cases in a day. In a country rife with obesity, hypertension and other comorbidities, that would be more than a bit of a strain on healthcare. North Dakota’s libertarian approach to a pandemic is a fucking failure. RIP Damone.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    nut tin’

just what I thought
    Ponder 675,000 newly cured in just ONE day and being Angry about that.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shill.

So, what are the implications other than 3 more sick people in their 80’s will die and 1,400+ more will be Cured, and idiots like you get to scream CASES! CASES! CASES!?

Serious question.
    Take it up with a hospital administrator. The US had a little over 100,000 new cases yesterday. North Dakota’s new cases today would be the proportional equivalent of the US having about 700,000 cases in a day. In a country rife with obesity, hypertension and other comorbidities, that would be more than a bit of a strain on healthcare. North Dakota’s libertarian approach to a pandemic is a fucking failure. RIP Damone.
    So nationwide lockdown?
    I don’t see any other way
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dumb Dumb couldn’t even protect himself (allegedly)
    doogie said:

Ponder 675,000 newly cured in just ONE day and being Angry about that.

Imagine acting like hundreds of thousands of new cases don’t cost anything.
    Doesn’t cost me one cent.

Imagine thinking that it did.
    What will Joe do?
    Why did Joe keep it a secret while we all Watched and Counted each gruesome death with Covid
    doogie said:

You must not have any money.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

Goduckies said:

Well in a few months we can see what your boy can do.....my guess is it won't be any better only changed by new treatments that would have happened anyways

Maturity and emotional stability will go a long ways. An insecure imbecile who can’t share the spotlight with a virus is no way to go through a pandemic.
    And you believe that Biden has emotional stability?
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

You must not have any money.
    You must like ass fucking straw men.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

Biden is mature enough to share the spotlight with a virus so its all good

Seeing how trumptards can’t stop bitching and whining about how some stupid virus is ruining all our

Debating this issue with trumptards makes us all stupider. I suppose you also believe the earth is flat, gravity isn’t real, JFK jr is still alive hunting down undead Hitler and pedophiles, oh and COVID is a hoax made up by libs and Phil Knight in order to hurt UW recruiting. That about cover it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    London (CNN)England has re-entered a national lockdown, following other European nations which have taken drastic steps to counter a surge in Covid-19 cases and deaths across the continent.

The restrictions, which took effect at midnight Thursday, will see restaurants, bars and non-essential businesses close until December 2.
    England's lockdown came days after similar measures were enacted in France and Germany, and ahead of a number of Italian regions becoming "red zones" on Friday.

But, but, but Europe did everything right!!!!

Imagine being such a fucking child you actually believe that who the President is makes a difference to a virus.
    oh oh got him now

Seeing how trumptards can’t stop bitching and whining about how some stupid virus is ruining all our

Debating this issue with trumptards makes us all stupider. I suppose you also believe the earth is flat, gravity isn’t real, JFK jr is still alive hunting down undead Hitler and pedophiles, oh and COVID is a hoax made up by libs and Phil Knight in order to hurt UW recruiting. That about cover it.
    I just quoted you

Nice meltdown
    SFGbob said:

London (CNN)England has re-entered a national lockdown, following other European nations which have taken drastic steps to counter a surge in Covid-19 cases and deaths across the continent.

The restrictions, which took effect at midnight Thursday, will see restaurants, bars and non-essential businesses close until December 2.
    England's lockdown came days after similar measures were enacted in France and Germany, and ahead of a number of Italian regions becoming "red zones" on Friday.

But, but, but Europe did everything right!!!!

Imagine being such a fucking child you actually believe that who the President is makes a difference to a virus.

If Biden wins they won't

The point they are too stupid to see that we are making for them
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

I just quoted you

Nice meltdown
    Lol the format on this website takes some getting used to. I’m working on it just for you. Oh and meltdown lololol this place keeps on giving. So glad I found it.