Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comic Relief from Obama’s Book: He was too poor to learn to sail a boat

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
Private school, grandma was VP at a bank, yet pour Barry the underprivileged Black* outcast couldn’t take sailing lessons.

What a fucking Fraud this guy has always been, and this garbage metaphorical prose is something from a HS sophomore Creative Writing class.

——————

Despite having grown up in Hawaii, I have never learned to sail a boat; it wasn’t a pastime my family could afford. Still, for the next three and a half months, I felt the way I imagine sailors feel on the open seas after a brutal storm has passed. The work remained arduous and sometimes monotonous, made tougher by the need to patch leaks and bail water. But, for a span of time, we had in us the thankfulness of survivors, propelled in our daily tasks by a renewed belief that we might make it to port after all.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/obama_launches_new_memoir_without_help_of_first_mate_ayers.html#ixzz6cqk9yda8
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Comments