Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Annual membership expires Feb 2

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited January 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
After it "auto-renewed" last year. I'm getting about 2 posts per day deleted right now. But, remember, "we don't delete stuff." I make about about 2-4 per day so that's a good %.

Suggestions for posts/threads for my going out party? Hi Kim!

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Take care guys
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2014
    The key is to make it short enough to be read in 20-30 seconds. That's how long it will be up.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Well I think Lemon Party is a must at the end of the poast. I would just focus on telling Kim how much of a failure he is at life and his little mans syndrome.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lawdawg you're a puss. What's the point in paying Kimmy to delete your speech? If you had half-a-sac you'd stop paying that goober and borrow a buddies password to thrash Kim. How retarded are ya?
  • Options
    What part of "annual" and "auto-renew" did you not understand? I meant to cancel a few years back. Unfortunately, the policy of calling faux to cancel wasn't a top priority and the faux lawyers, as we all know, are tuff.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wish Kim a happy Valentines day.

With a citrus surprise.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The part that I enjoy is some of the friends that I've made ... a lot of those people are coming over here now though.

There's so much information out there today though that is free ... the value proposition is definitely getting more and more difficult.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

The part that I enjoy is some of the friends that I've made ... a lot of those people are coming over here now though.

There's so much information out there today though that is free ... the value proposition is definitely getting more and more difficult.

The value proposition has been bullshit for well over a decade.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I've pointed that out a few times over the years ...

As with any business, a constant thing to look at needs to be what value am I providing the customer and am I charging a reasonable price for said value. As part of that, an honest evaluation of alternatives in the market is also needed.

For example, one very valuable thing that I would point out is the knowledge and opinion of Greg Biggins - I tend to think he's pretty good at what he does. However, if you follow him on Twitter, while you don't get everything that he says, but you get enough of his opinion to be knowledgeable about what is going on.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

I've pointed that out a few times over the years ...

As with any business, a constant thing to look at needs to be what value am I providing the customer and am I charging a reasonable price for said value. As part of that, an honest evaluation of alternatives in the market is also needed.

For example, one very valuable thing that I would point out is the knowledge and opinion of Greg Biggins - I tend to think he's pretty good at what he does. However, if you follow him on Twitter, while you don't get everything that he says, but you get enough of his opinion to be knowledgeable about what is going on.

At its core, the "information" Doogman provides is teen boy stocking updates and a forum to talk about Husky sports.

There are plenty of free forums for the latter, and those who are interested in enough in paying for the former should be in prison.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I'm guessing both parts.
    LawDawg1 said:

What part of "annual" and "auto-renew" did you not understand? I meant to cancel a few years back. Unfortunately, the policy of calling faux to cancel wasn't a top priority and the faux lawyers, as we all know, are tuff.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Something like "Can't drag this dead horse kicking with my fanaticism any further" might be appropriate, but the simple silence of terminated auto-pay is more than Dm.c deserves or can expect. I don't believe I ever had a post deleted at Dm.c and thus my sudden silence at that place required nothing more.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    While a citrus festival is acceptable, I'd like to reccomend a little imageon your way out.
  • Options
    Don't forget the screenshots! Otherwise: image
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

LawDawg1 said:

WTF? Just call the 800 # and cancel, call your CC company. If you really wanted to cancel you'd have canceled. It's OK lawdoogie, you can be kimmy ' s bed buddy. I know you like the chat room and 'reliable' recruiting blogs. You like your position there. Don't try to bullshit anybody here. For a "lawyer" you're not very convincing dude
    Bham!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

LawDawg1 said:

WTF? Just call the 800 # and cancel, call your CC company. If you really wanted to cancel you'd have canceled. It's OK lawdoogie, you can be kimmy ' s bed buddy. I know you like the chat room and 'reliable' recruiting blogs. You like your position there. Don't try to bullshit anybody here. For a "lawyer" you're not very convincing dude
    I've since cancelled - about 11.5 months ago (shortly after Kim's exchange in the signature line below).... Thus, the Feb 2nd end date. Arguing about canceling my subscription or arguing with my CC company isn't worth the $75 or whatever it was. That's the kind of cash most lawyers use to wipe their ass, so I'm told. Besides, it's fun to be in my position as Kim likes to call me a "clubhouse lawyer," whatever that is supposed to mean.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LawDawg1 said:

Annual means he's already paid for the year. Cancelling his credit card won't change that.

He's cancelled the auto renew, which means he's done February 2nd.

Your advice is unhelpful.

hth

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Bham!

If we're going to be trashing Bellingham, I'm out.