Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nate Silver update

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
From @iDawg

My prediction: Biden recovers, Nate Silver doesn't.

Don't think Joe is recovering quite honestly

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

What the fuck is an @iDawg?

And what the fuck is his new handle? Apparently phdfag is Passion
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Media will continue to use polling to drive narrative. Cook it
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    doogie said:

2024: They learned from massive failures in 2016 and 2020 and REALLY have it correct this election. Harris leads by 17% in Wisconsin.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Bad Orange Man claimed yesterday that the media used polling as a means to suppress his voters (i.e., dampen their enthusiasm) as well hurt his fundraising. He implied that they knew polling was bullshit and the he (Trump) had a great shot of winning the key swing states. Hence, the narrative about voter fraud on a massive scale because they feared he would actually win.

So does Trump think that the 2016 bogus polling was meant to hurt his support in that election? And if the "corrupt" media and Dems knew the 2016 polls were bullshit and it was, in fact, a much tighter race, why didn't they try harder to "steal" the race for HRC?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

I called the polls being skewed was to cover the cheating. Some time ago.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020

Bad Orange Man claimed yesterday that the media used polling as a means to suppress his voters (i.e., dampen their enthusiasm) as well hurt his fundraising. He implied that they knew polling was bullshit and the he (Trump) had a great shot of winning the key swing states. Hence, the narrative about voter fraud on a massive scale because they feared he would actually win.

So does Trump think that the 2016 bogus polling was meant to hurt his support in that election? And if the "corrupt" media and Dems knew the 2016 polls were bullshit and it was, in fact, a much tighter race, why didn't they try harder to "steal" the race for HRC?

My opinion only.

Polls were believed in 2016 and they thought it was a Clinton landslide until votes started coming in on Election Day. I mean, they spied on Trump and colluded with foreign sources to impact the election quite brazenly. They were caught flat-footed and started the Trump-Putin narrative that night to discredit the win. They went on the offense immediately to cover up heir spying and electioneering.

2020: They knew the polls were garbage, but needed them to make a Trump win seem impossible and illegitimate. Fraud machine was ready to go for late counts in every swing-state urban center. Knowing how many votes you need for late counts and there you go. The Dems couldn’t have Trump win on the off chance Barr indicted any of the Obama DOJ, or actually fully investigated Biden’s time as VP and afterward as found on Hunter’s laptop.

As Joe said himself on his voter fraud organization...

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

My opinion only.

Polls were believed in 2016 and they thought it was a Clinton landslide until votes started coming in on Election Day. I mean, they spied on Trump and colluded with foreign sources to impact the election quite brazenly. They were caught flat-footed and started the Trump-Putin narrative that night to discredit the win. They went on the offense immediately to cover up heir spying and electioneering.

2020: They knew the polls were garbage, but needed them to make a Trump win seem impossible and illegitimate. Fraud machine was ready to go for late counts in every swing-state urban center. Knowing how many votes you need for late counts and there you go. The Dems couldn’t have Trump win on the off chance Barr indicted any of the Obama DOJ, or actually fully investigated Biden’s time as VP and afterward as found on Hunter’s laptop.

As Joe said himself on his voter fraud organization...

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
    I've long doubted whether even Trump though he'd win in 2016.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I don't want to hear Trump bitch one bit about polling or press coverage. If that and that alone was the reason for losing, then there was no point in even running because everyone knew what that was going to be.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Think there is a large degree of lemming mentality in polls. Guarantee there are a lot of pollsters that probably actually at some point along the way came up with something actually accurate, then looked at what others were reporting and reigned in their math to follow the pack closer creating a circular function over time.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,380 Founders Club

I don't want to hear Trump bitch one bit about polling or press coverage. If that and that alone was the reason for losing, then there was no point in even running because everyone knew what that was going to be.
    Well yes I hear you, but it's easy for you to say when the entire system isn't attacking you on a daily basis.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215

They didn't have vote by mail
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    doogie said:

Media Tugtards will continue to use polling to drive narrative. Cook it

Well yes I hear you, but it's easy for you to say when the entire system isn't attacking you on a daily basis.
    It's the big chair and part of the job, that he sought. I don't care who is in the office, I really don't care about their feelings that much.

Much of the coverage was terrible, and the media ought to be cleaning their shit up in the next few years (they won't).
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

The press coverage Trump routinely received and the tongue bath Biden received after he secured the nomination was easily worth about 5 points. Then add in the nightly in-kind contribution Biden and the Rats received from the entertainment media and you've got another 2 to 3 points. Honest reporting on the Charlottesville lie could have hammered the entire reason Joe claimed he got into the race.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

The things we tell ourselves
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    We don't need honest elections or a watchdog media that watches everyone because Trump bothers me

Basically how a 12 year old girl would vote

We don't need honest elections or a watchdog media that watches everyone because Trump bothers me

Basically how a 12 year old girl would vote

We do need both.