Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just got back from in person voting here in Cali

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
No mail in pussy voting for me. Even though they had consolidated my voting place with 3 other local precincts, as of 11:30 am this morning I was the 46th person to vote in-person at the polling place.

Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but I did today.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Can you share details how you were Suppressed from voting?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

No mail in pussy voting for me. Even though they had consolidated my voting place with 3 other local precincts, as of 11:30 am this morning I was the 46th person to vote in-person at the polling place.

Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but I did today.

Glad to see you put your life on the line like the boys did at Omaha Beach. Don't see that kind of courage much these days. Your story of bravery is what keeps the dazzler and his candidate locked in their basement. Chilling.
    I realize that not every place is like California but there is absolutely zero reason why we couldn't have done in person voting just like a normal election. Weather is great, it's about 70 degrees, voted in a local church's gym. Everyone was masked up and there were about 10 people, this includes the poll watchers and people handing out ballots and stickers, in a room that could have easily fit 300. They had all the doors and windows open, you might has well have been outside.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    So, basically a Super Spreader event
    doogie said:

So, basically a Super Spreader event

Exactly, I feared for my health during the entire ordeal.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

They consolidated precincts, which means fewer voting places, which means suppression because people have to travel further to vote.

Except it’s OK in CA since Democrats run everything, so it’s not suppression to have fewer polling stations.

doogie said:

They consolidated precincts, which means fewer voting places, which means suppression because people have to travel further to vote.

Except it’s OK in CA since Democrats run everything, so it’s not suppression to have fewer polling stations.
    And they changed my normal polling place. Definitely voter suppression. But since I'm white, they printed the name and address of my new polling place on my voter guide, that get this, all of us white people receive in the mail. Suck on it minorities!!!!! MAGA 2020.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    I dropped off my absentee ballot at the voting location. No way I'm putting that thing in the mail. I walked in without out a mask, and some stooge outside, asked me if I had one. I said, "yep" and walk in without putting one on. He gave me some serious stink eye.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

I dropped off my absentee ballot at the voting location. No way I'm putting that thing in the mail. I walked in without out a mask, and some stooge outside, asked me if I had one. I said, "yep" and walk in without putting one on. He gave me some serious stink eye.

I took my ballot to city hall
    alumni94 said:

And after you left your ballot was fished out of the box and duly shredded.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    I voted here in free America. Short line, showed my ID, as it should be, filled out my ballot and turned it in.

Nice and quiet. I'm doubting there will be any rioting here but EVERYONE is ready if it happens. Hardly a gun or round of ammo in any store in one of the most heavily armed states in the country.