Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seriously, is there anyone out there who is voting for Joe Biden?

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

Not many people will admit it

A steady stream of posters over the months saying it doesn't matter it is all about being against Trump

In a week or so they will be saying that the dems should have run a candidate against Trump. Like I said

Tulsi Gabbard might have beaten Trump
    Not sure about that, but Bernie Sanders as a individual candidate had more support than Hillary or Biden. The whole Democratic Party worked against him both in 2016 and this year. When Buttigieg, Harris, Warren, etc all dropped out, they pushed their voters to Biden and endorsed him. It is somewhat understandable they want someone more moderate than Sanders, but it’s still fishy.

It doesn’t have much to do with it, but I lived in some apartments above where Bernie ate dinner. He probably had a couple thousand people show up outside by the end of his meal.
    Don't let Bernie off the hook, he was more than willing to sell out his supporters for a little cash and another house not just once but now twice. I hear he is planning another run if Biden loses this election. Bernie knows when he has a fish on.