Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seriously, is there anyone out there who is voting for Joe Biden?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Not many people will admit it

A steady stream of posters over the months saying it doesn't matter it is all about being against Trump

In a week or so they will be saying that the dems should have run a candidate against Trump. Like I said
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

A steady stream of posters over the months saying it doesn't matter it is all about being against Trump

In a week or so they will be saying that the dems should have run a candidate against Trump. Like I said

Dems are a token opposition party

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to pelosi and feinstein and co.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

Tulsi Gabbard might have beaten Trump
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    I finally saw a Biden/Harris bumper sticker this morning. (On my way to vote in 208.)
    Complete SoyBoy with 5 rows of lace on his shorts.
    I laffed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter

The Throbber would have voted for her.

Tulsi has a nice set of policies.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    I did hesitantly. I don't really like Kamala and Joe could die pretty easily over the next four years.

I would have voted for Pence today with no reservations, but Trump is a 10 year old dipshit that needs to go.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

I did hesitantly. I don't really like Kamala and Joe could die pretty easily over the next four years.

I would have voted for Pence today with no reservations, but Trump is a 10 year old dipshit that needs to go.

Nobody buys this shit anymore

Pence could be running against Harris and you'd suck the (D) as always
    Have him tell you about his new appreciation for George Bush and Mitt Romney.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter

"Hesitantly?" Leftards lie and love to be lied to. So, you admit that Trump makes your cunt feel sore so you voted on your feelings versus your policies. Too bad your balls never dropped. You wouldn't vote for Pence in a million years.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I wonder if Joe gets friendly fire on the Hunter stuff, as a way to get him out.

I wonder if Joe gets friendly fire on the Hunter stuff, as a way to get him out.
    Go back to December of 2019 if you want to see the media report on Joe and Hunter. ABC News and everyone

If they move Joe out for Harris the progs will be even more disappointed.

Harris will start her re election campaign day 1. And that means center left not left left
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter

Go back to December of 2019 if you want to see the media report on Joe and Hunter. ABC News and everyone

Harris will start her re election campaign day 1. And that means center left not left left
    The problem is that among voting democrats, there is really only left left. Biden's dem primary win was really a strange fluke. A Biden win didn't mean a left center Biden as president. It meant a left left Kameltoe as president.

The problem is that among voting democrats, there is really only left left. Biden's dem primary win was really a strange fluke. A Biden win didn't mean a left center Biden as president. It meant a left left Kameltoe as president.
    Except that the democrats wheeling out the only guy that they could even fake as a moderate tells us what the dems know about the general election. They have themselves in a corner
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

Except that the democrats wheeling out the only guy that they could even fake as a moderate tells us what the dems know about the general election. They have themselves in a corner
    What about the gay fellow? He seemed pretty moderate but for some odd reason black folks hated him.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    If I were a dc swamp creature I'd vote biden for sure.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2020

Not sure about that, but Bernie Sanders as a individual candidate had more support than Hillary or Biden. The whole Democratic Party worked against him both in 2016 and this year. When Buttigieg, Harris, Warren, etc all dropped out, they pushed their voters to Biden and endorsed him. It is somewhat understandable they want someone more moderate than Sanders, but it’s still fishy.

It doesn’t have much to do with it, but I lived in some apartments above where Bernie ate dinner. He probably had a couple thousand people show up outside by the end of his meal.