Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Swaye said:

FFS it's election day and you are still cunting it up with this shit? If Biden wins all your wishes come true. National Mask mandates. No more school ever. Lockdowns. Business closures. The works!

I thought the virus was going to be gone tomorrow.

The fact that the left is on Dakota with their faggot laser like focus says it all

NO dissent allowed. The entire country will be treated like a leftist shithole like New York where Cuomo the Killer came dancing across the water and killed Granny

The leftists at the WSJ are in on it, obviously.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

The fact that the left is on Dakota with their faggot laser like focus says it all

NO dissent allowed. The entire country will be treated like a leftist shithole like New York where Cuomo the Killer came dancing across the water and killed Granny

People forget. He not only sent the infected back into nursing care/ retirement homes etc, he encouraged infected nyorkers to Leave and infect small towns everywhere else in the worlds First Super-Spreader event
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

FFS it's election day and you are still cunting it up with this shit? If Biden wins all your wishes come true. National Mask mandates. No more school ever. Lockdowns. Business closures. The works!

Nope. Trump is winning
    doogie said:

People forget. He not only sent the infected back into nursing care/ retirement homes etc, he encouraged infected nyorkers to Leave and infect small towns everywhere else in the worlds First Super-Spreader event
    But Cuomo!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I thought it was as well. But your guy has tripled down in it in the last month.
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I thought it was as well. But your guy has tripled down in it in the last month.
    So Joe and Cuomo are the evil geniuses of your fever dreams.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Those dead folks in New York are no dream

Neither is the destroyed swaths of businesses in Cali and Michigan

HHusky said:

doogie said:

But Cuomo!
    But Noem!

Do you have a point?

I do. You support the killers who ruined economies while at it. I don't
    I definitely need to rethink my thousands of poasts praising Cuomo.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

The leftists at the WSJ are in on it, obviously.
    The WSJ sold out to the Chinese a long tim ago.

But their editorial board is conservative!#! lulz
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

So Joe and Cuomo are the evil geniuses of your fever dreams.
    I don't recall saying anything about Cuomo. Joe is the bumbling retard of my worst big government nightmares though.