Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ELECTION GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Trump didn't know they'd get the CIA software guys in either.

I think it’s the other way around, they thought they could scrap a random 3% for a landslide (what they were setup to do election night when they wanted to call Florida Texas and Arizona really early) and when the 3% wouldn’t get them the win they went for the old fashioned fix

We’ll know very soon either way when they start recounting
    Recount doesn’t help...you have to actually audit the votes themselves (ie confirm people are alive, didn’t vote twice, didn’t get registered/voted by somebody they didn’t know, etc). Look at Wisconsin...just came out absentee ballots with no witness w/ signature are supposed to be thrown out. Instead we find out the election officials directed the employees to fill that info and cancel them. I don’t think recounting illegal votes will change the answer

My guess is unless they show up with a ton of evidence they will go the recount route instead of the canvass route to make it go away quick.

We live in a banana republic now.
    The SW glitch should show up if they just rerun physical ballots no? The illegal ballots stuff is a different animal and needs evidence, I would expect that in only these monopolized cities.

If they rerun these states and there’s significant error, all hell could break loose.

We should know quick enough.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Benfords law will be something to understand more in the coming weeks

https://youtu.be/u2DRwt6RWyc

Or not
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

I think it’s the other way around, they thought they could scrap a random 3% for a landslide (what they were setup to do election night when they wanted to call Florida Texas and Arizona really early) and when the 3% wouldn’t get them the win they went for the old fashioned fix

Recount doesn’t help...you have to actually audit the votes themselves (ie confirm people are alive, didn’t vote twice, didn’t get registered/voted by somebody they didn’t know, etc). Look at Wisconsin...just came out absentee ballots with no witness w/ signature are supposed to be thrown out. Instead we find out the election officials directed the employees to fill that info and cancel them. I don’t think recounting illegal votes will change the answer

My guess is unless they show up with a ton of evidence they will go the recount route instead of the canvass route to make it go away quick.

The SW glitch should show up if they just rerun physical ballots no? The illegal ballots stuff is a different animal and needs evidence, I would expect that in only these monopolized cities.

If they rerun these states and there’s significant error, all hell could break loose.

We should know quick enough.
    Only thing it will show is if they mistakenly didn’t run ballots or double-ran ballots...seriously doubt they are that stupid. Unless they are hand-counting along with it it won’t even check if it’s counting properly.

Only way anything happens is if they canvass the ballots against real people to see if there are issues...t th hen all hell will break loose. Which is why it probably won’t happen.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Been saying this since day 2 of this mess. It's over. It shouldn't be, but it is. They are not going to canvass millions of votes after the fact. All the dead folks that voted and other shit in WI, MI and PA are going to stand because a recount doesn't do shit to ferret those out. It is what it is. We do live in a banana republic.

But at least all the liberals came back. Nothing says internal fortitude and courage quite like a victory lap after years in seclusion following a TDS meltdown.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Been saying this since day 2 of this mess. It's over. It shouldn't be, but it is. They are not going to canvass millions of votes after the fact. All the dead folks that voted and other shit in WI, MI and PA are going to stand because a recount doesn't do shit to ferret those out. It is what it is. We do live in a banana republic.

But at least all the liberals came back. Nothing says internal fortitude and courage quite like a victory lap after years in seclusion following a TDS meltdown.
    They're not liberals. They're progressive leftists.

And they hid in their basement for the last four months.

Profiles in courage.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

You are more positive than me...having a country where one side has to win to be together is not a healthy relationship or a structure for long-term success.

The foundation of the country is basically shot...once you get away with this much fraud there is no stopping it in future iterations. And now you’ll have somebody like Sally Yates who should be in prison for her role in going after Flynn instead be the AG?

Country is a banana republic. It’s not the worse thing...a lot of people live nicely in them...there are a set of crooked rules and as long as you obey them you can do fine...but fuck them if they want me to ever lift a finger for it.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Swaye said:

Joe Biden's calls for unity are a laughingstock. The Dems spent 4 years in an epic resist tantrum literally burning cities down. Fuck them. Unity my ass.

It was actually 12 years - Obama was as divisive as any US President of my lifetim. Or have we forgotten Reverend Jeremiah Wright?

As long as the basis of the left's political philosophy is grounded in Critical Race Theory, they can fuck the fuck off.

Get back to me when it's about civil liberties under the rule of law. You know, like, liberalism.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Joe Biden's calls for unity are a laughingstock. The Dems spent 4 years in an epic resist tantrum literally burning cities down. Fuck them. Unity my ass.

It was actually 12 years - Obama was as divisive as any US President of my lifetim. Or have we forgotten Reverend Jeremiah Wright?

As long as the basis of the left's political philosophy is grounded in Critical Race Theory, they can fuck the fuck off.

Get back to me when it's about civil liberties under the rule of law. You know, like, liberalism.
    Actually agreed with you until this point
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Actually agreed with you until this point
    What's to disagree with there?

Wright preached racism. Obama sat there in his church lapping it all up.

That poast was perfect.

• Options
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

You’re all a bunch of uneducated racist KKK losers. We are coming for your churches and your guns and we are going to put you on a list for having supported the former President.

But let’s come together as a nation now that I’m declaring myself the winner of an election you believe was stolen.

Seems like a tough sell.

This would be a little more depressing if trump got annihilated. There’s 70M people in this country who aren’t really drinking the koolaid. And I expect them to flip their shit before I do.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

You’re all a bunch of uneducated racist KKK losers. We are coming for your churches and your guns and we are going to put you on a list for having supported the former President.

But let’s come together as a nation now that I’m declaring myself the winner of an election you believe was stolen.

Seems like a tough sell.

Or perhaps (as Uncle @RaceBannon has clearly pointed out on numerous occasions), the leftists were so horrific, there's not a chance in hell we'd vote for 47 year swamp rat and cum guzzling Kamala.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:
    It’s been hard to be a white woman in trump’s America
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    It will only stad if we allow it to stand. Period!