Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ELECTION GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,157
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

How come the sites on the major new networks are not updating their information. I would assume that Alaska has finished counting? Nevada is stuck at 67%, etc.

Nevada stopped counting and is taking today off, will resume Thursday

How fucked is that?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Where do you find such awful memes?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    People worried that California is slowly turning other states blue...

Whites just enabled Dems to permanently turn the entire country into California overnight

1) legalize and give citizenship to the 10-15 million illegals in the US
    2) Pack supreme court with Dem senate, add 2-9 more SC justices
    3) Single payer healthcare
    4) Ban what gun stuff you can get away with
    5) Require registration and NFA fine anything you cant outright ban, increase the NFA fine to be in "accordance with inflation" (~$4,000 per item)
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

alumni94 said:

How come the sites on the major new networks are not updating their information. I would assume that Alaska has finished counting? Nevada is stuck at 67%, etc.

Nevada stopped counting and is taking today off, will resume Thursday

How fucked is that?
    Post-election Biden votes don’t fill out themselves. A day to cover the Fraud seems smart.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Whites just enabled Dems to permanently turn the entire country into California overnight

5) Require registration and NFA fine anything you cant outright ban, increase the NFA fine to be in "accordance with inflation" (~$4,000 per item)

After 40 years of blaming racist whites for every GOP win the democrats win on the backs of, wait for it, whites. Trump expanded the base but the old base didn't want them anyway. They went with the racist
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Houhusky said:

After 40 years of blaming racist whites for every GOP win the democrats win on the backs of, wait for it, whites. Trump expanded the base but the old base didn't want them anyway. They went with the racist
    Woke White Women in the middle-class to upper middle-class just fucked themselves over. That’s one positive of this. Hoping their husbands lose their homes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So even letting the dems steal Michigan and Wiscy Trump can win if he steals Arizona or Nevada

Seems like some folks need to get busy
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,157
    Founders Club
    I’m hearing women on Facebook are the most informed voters
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:
    According to something I saw the Wisconsin SOS said there are 3.6 million registered voters, but even with that, 90+% turnout seems impossible. The state had 67% turnout in 2016.

These are unprecedented times and who knows if 90% turnout is possible ... but would agree with you that that would be a historically high number.

This is why to me it is so important that there are checks and balances put into place in elections to verify your identity when you make a vote. With all of the technology out there this shouldn't be that hard to solve.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,718
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

That's not a terribly convincing argument. There will likely be a few weeks of recounts and lawsuits that slowly wind down to a Biden victory. Media and pollsters embarrassed themselves again, Republicans hold the senate, we'll get a few months of "What if Trump refuses to leave!?" articles and then a peaceful transition of power. Our taxes go up, COVID ends, and Biden will be the least covered President in history.

Mostly agree though I don't think the GOP holds the Senate at this point
    What numbers are you watching? NC, Alaska, and one of the Georgia seats are iron-clad. Other GA seat is likely R after a run-off. Collins won and James is back up in Michigan. Could be 53 - 47 R's at the end of this. Worst case it will be 51 - 49 with, as noted, a couple of soft R's in that majority.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Im feeling more confident as the day goes on
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:
    Apparently not. Registered voters total 3.6MM
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

That's not a terribly convincing argument. There will likely be a few weeks of recounts and lawsuits that slowly wind down to a Biden victory. Media and pollsters embarrassed themselves again, Republicans hold the senate, we'll get a few months of "What if Trump refuses to leave!?" articles and then a peaceful transition of power. Our taxes go up, COVID ends, and Biden will be the least covered President in history.

What numbers are you watching? NC, Alaska, and one of the Georgia seats are iron-clad. Other GA seat is likely R after a run-off. Collins won and James is back up in Michigan. Could be 53 - 47 R's at the end of this. Worst case it will be 51 - 49 with, as noted, a couple of soft R's in that majority.
    It will be 50-48 GOP going into the GA run offs. I could see the Dems picking off one of those but not both. Cocaine Mitch will remain majority leader for 2 more years.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Maybe I'm just getting too pessimistic. I hope you are correct. That Georgia seat could go either way IMO, Loeffler is highly unpopular. But we might not need it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AP calls Wiscy for Biden

Good job by my antifa buddies getting out the fake votes