Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Theme of 2013 Football Season is Abundance

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like the Hawks in this one. What is that asshole PurpleJ gonna say after the game?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seahawks 2013 #magicalseason.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like the Hawks in this one. What is that asshole PurpleJ gonna say after the game?

He just wants SF to win say he can say he was right.
    It's a win win. Either my niners win and I'm right or my Hawks win and I hop on the bandwagon for the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

It's a win win. Either my niners win and I'm right or my Hawks win and I hop on the bandwagon for the Super Bowl.
    What are you going to say when NE wins the Super Bowl rather easily, say 34-17?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Boston Strong!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PurpleJ said:

Some of us have been calling NE over the Seahawks in the Super Bowel since midseason. I'm not letting you on my bandwagon.
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

dhdawg said:

You've probably lived in Seattle longer than me and you still don't realize the Seahawks are bound to lose in the most dramatic and heart wrenching way imaginable.

it won't be this weekend though I don't believe. They'll beat San Fran so everyone will believe they jumped the biggest hurdle. Only to get plungered by Brady/Belichick in the Superbowl.
    *Sigh* this guy knows the script all too well. This is what I'm afraid will happen too.
    Christ. Really?

Which "script" would that be?

The, "I'm a hopeless pussy," or "wake my bitch ass up when it's over" script?

Grow a pair
    The script that saw the #1 seeded Sonics become the first team to ever lose in the first round during a rare year in NBA history where the championship was WIDE open.

Same script that saw the Mariners win 116 games only to be destroyed 4-1 in the ALCS and not even reach a WS.

Same script that saw the Seahawks high powered offense score only 10 points in their last super bowl outing.

Same script that saw the hottest team in the NFL led by the best secondary come all the way back from 27-7 down only to blow it in the final 30 seconds to give Matt Ryan his only playoff win.

I hope I'm wrong but this is Seattle sports after all.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I won't let you on the Hawks bandwagon!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

You won't be welcome! You will be sitting on the sidelines! The gates will be fucking closed!!1
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The cool guys over on seahawks.net let me become an honorary 12, even though I am a Panther fan.
  • Options
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Some of us have been calling NE over the Seahawks in the Super Bowel since midseason. I'm not letting you on my bandwagon.
    I hopped on that bandwagon before the end of the regular season
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    once I saw the sunday night game in foxburough it was clear too me who the best team was. The INDY game confirmed that
  • Options

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I hopped on that bandwagon only after Baltimore was eliminated
  • Options
    I hopped on that bandwagon after NE plungered Baltimore.
  • Options

I hopped on that bandwagon after NE plungered Baltimore.

abundance

• Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Boston Strong!!!
    It would be another great tribute to the victims of the marathon bombing if New England wins. #neverforget
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think whoever wins SEA/SF wins it all. NE defense is so depleted that both Gore/Lynch would gash either defense. Bad weather is still in play too and it favors both SEA and SF.

I know most here think Peyton is overrated but he has won a Super Bowl more recently than Brady has.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Brady is 3-2, Elway was 2-3 as the guys who have played in the most. Montana and Bradshaw are the gold standard 4-0. Aikman 3-0. 1-1 is ordinary. Peyton, Favre
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

CaptainPJ said:

dhdawg said:

You've probably lived in Seattle longer than me and you still don't realize the Seahawks are bound to lose in the most dramatic and heart wrenching way imaginable.

it won't be this weekend though I don't believe. They'll beat San Fran so everyone will believe they jumped the biggest hurdle. Only to get plungered by Brady/Belichick in the Superbowl.
    *Sigh* this guy knows the script all too well. This is what I'm afraid will happen too.
    Christ. Really?

Which "script" would that be?

The, "I'm a hopeless pussy," or "wake my bitch ass up when it's over" script?

Grow a pair
    The script that saw the #1 seeded Sonics become the first team to ever lose in the first round during a rare year in NBA history where the championship was WIDE open.

Same script that saw the Mariners win 116 games only to be destroyed 4-1 in the ALCS and not even reach a WS.

Same script that saw the Seahawks high powered offense score only 10 points in their last super bowl outing.

Same script that saw the hottest team in the NFL led by the best secondary come all the way back from 27-7 down only to blow it in the final 30 seconds to give Matt Ryan his only playoff win.

I hope I'm wrong but this is Seattle sports after all.
    This is a different team. It's ascension last year is much like the Sonics in 1978 who came from mediocrity and got hot at the end of the season only to blow it in the Finals. Then they won it the next year. Wilson is a different kind of leader and Carroll is a proven big-time coach. They are going to win at least 1 SB. They should win it this year and next year.