Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Theme of 2013 Football Season is Abundance

Huskies with refurbished stadium officially breakout from an 12-year funk, make a top 13 finish in the advanced metrics (11 in Sagarin, 13 in SRS), then massively upgrade the only weak spot in the program with a proven championship head coach. Hawks just 5 days away from an NFC title and berth in a super bowl. The future is very bright for both. Abundance.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Flagged for using the 2013 Sagarin Ratings to make a point.

Those ratings were a fucking joke. Two loss Oregon at number 2 and Stanford with three losses in the top 5 = dreckiest ratings in the history of college football.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

You've probably lived in Seattle longer than me and you still don't realize the Seahawks are bound to lose in the most dramatic and heart wrenching way imaginable.

it won't be this weekend though I don't believe. They'll beat San Fran so everyone will believe they jumped the biggest hurdle. Only to get plungered by Brady/Belichick in the Superbowl.
  • Options
    xxxxxxcirclejerkxxxxxxcirclejerk Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Flagged for using the 2013 Sagarin Ratings to make a point.

Those ratings were a fucking joke. Two loss Oregon at number 2 and Stanford with three losses in the top 5 = dreckiest ratings in the history of college football.

Not counting Auburndawg's weekly power tiers I assume
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

You've probably lived in Seattle longer than me and you still don't realize the Seahawks are bound to lose in the most dramatic and heart wrenching way imaginable.

This. If it has to happen i just want it to happen sooner than later. All ive ever known in this town is how to be a loser (and the refuse to lose 95 Ms)

just hurry up and ruin my weekend seahawks. My nerves cant handle much more.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

it won't be this weekend though I don't believe. They'll beat San Fran so everyone will believe they jumped the biggest hurdle. Only to get plungered by Brady/Belichick in the Superbowl.
    *Sigh* this guy knows the script all too well. This is what I'm afraid will happen too.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My two dads never took me to Seahawk games. In fact they often said they never wanted a NFL team in town to fuck with the Huskies. REAL Husky fans hate the Seahawks. When they came snooping around Don James we cut up our Nordstrom cards (not really, but what a cool story man)

Fuck the Hawks
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My two dads never took me to Seahawk games.

So what did you do on crisp fall Sunday afternoons?
  • Options

My two dads never took me to Seahawk games. In fact they often said they never wanted a NFL team in town to fuck with the Huskies. REAL Husky fans hate the Seahawks. When they came snooping around Don James we cut up our Nordstrom cards (not really, but what a cool story man)

Fuck the Hawks

Look who hates abundance now.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,635
    Founders Club

Fuck the Hawks

Do both your dads still have the crud?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Disagree.

If the Seahawks had any affiliation to Seattle, you may be right. However, in recent days it has come to light that the Hawks are simply an asset of Paul Allen. Therefore, the hindrance of being associated with this bankrupt, climate changing, girl power, hipster fuck rest has been lifted.

Are you fucking knew?

Scittles
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Crud can be passed through semen ....?

D2D true ??!!!?!?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

*Sigh* this guy knows the script all too well. This is what I'm afraid will happen too.
    Christ. Really?

Which "script" would that be?

The, "I'm a hopeless pussy," or "wake my bitch ass up when it's over" script?

Grow a pair
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of not real Huskies here
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

dhdawg said:

Christ. Really?

Which "script" would that be?

The, "I'm a hopeless pussy," or "wake my bitch ass up when it's over" script?

Grow a pair
    Awfully new here?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The final 4 of the NFL is so hard to predict. People expecting a choke, PC is in charge of the team. That guy knows how to win. I am sure he is getting in his package of adderall supply for the team so they are ready to go this weekend.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Nope. They lose at home to their rivals, in front of a packed house of screaming 12s in the biggest game in Seattle history. Kaep kisses his biceps 3 times. Twice in front of the Hawks nest. San Fran continues their quest for 6 Lombardis to tie the Stealers (my other favorite team).
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The final 4 of the NFL is so hard to predict. People expecting a choke, PC is in charge of the team. That guy knows how to win. I am sure he is getting in his package of adderall supply for the team so they are ready to go this weekend.

We prefer to call it "extended release skittles"