Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim would like to get a few things straight re:criticism of Petersen

First of all, what criticism? Not seeing any criticism of Petersen on Dawgman whatsoever so if you could point out an instance of criticism it would be helpful

Second, those who are choosing to question and criticize what Petersen is doing have the right to do so and shouldn't receive some of the attacks they are receiving from posters on dawgman as we have seen lately. It's a message board and people have a right to their opinion.

Third, Kim supports the Petersen hire 100% and has not questioned his hire or his decisions to this point.

Finally,when Kim has questioned Petersen's ability to coach at the Pac-12 level people are twisting what he's saying. For example when he has posted the absolute truth that Petersen has to be able to recruit at a pac-12 level and hasn't shown he can do that yet, it is absolutely twisting what he says to point out that Petersen has Pac-12 recruiting experience at Oregon, has won several recruiting battles against Pac schools, and has put more players in the NFL that UW has during his tenure. Again, you;re twisting what he's saying.

Allright, got all that. What is so difficult to understand here?

If you care to watch Kim dig himself deeper and deeper, head to the thread about being "optimistic about the future". I think aubs started it.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Even WunderDoog is calling him out about being skeptical about Petersen because of a lack of access. First OregonDoog, then Bleenor, now Wunderdoog. Is Section 14A next?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    fuck those idiots (again). that site is so done.
  • What's funny is that when Kim posts here, he gets to say whatever the fuck he wants and he's fine with that.

When he goes back to Dawgman, it's as if he takes his losses out on his own subscriber base.

Ive been around The Pit a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at dawgman have probably been more lenient to The Pit guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of The Pit We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Fetters and I would visit the pit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer Pit members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on The Pit had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for dawgman. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that fetters and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on dawgman and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at dawgman. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make dawgman your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since Crawley left anyways.

Take care guys
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Let me lend a helping hand with this.

Kim is an enormous faggot in a tiny body who should get run over by a napalm filled bus.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I would really like to get Global's opinion on this topic.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    anyone have the link to that computer generated version of the pit breakup?
  • dnc said:

What's funny is that when Kim posts here, he gets to say whatever the fuck he wants and he's fine with that.

When he goes back to Dawgman, it's as if he takes his losses out on his own subscriber base.

Ive been around The Pit a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at dawgman have probably been more lenient to The Pit guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of The Pit We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Fetters and I would visit the pit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer Pit members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on The Pit had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for dawgman. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that fetters and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on dawgman and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at dawgman. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make dawgman your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since Crawley left anyways.

Take care guys
    Downvoted for changing Later Guys to Take care guys. Poasting later guys is fine, but if we're going to edit later guys I'm out.

This is what happens when I don't proof read, copy and pasted from Boobs when he posted this December of 2012.

I think it's the original just his title was "later guys". This could be a other win rather easily say 34-17? Or is it 35-17?
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

First of all, what criticism?
    Allright, got all that. What is so difficult to understand here?

I haven't of course been paying any attention to Dm.c criticisms or accolades concerning the Peterson hire and don't care to. Probably the main reason I don't go there anymore is that sometime back, any posts questioning, implying, or offering contrary opinions that KG and his Dm.c Insiders didn't agree with were always proclaimed to be nothing more than "dead horse" kicking or "trolling". These matters of friendly dispute typically related to SarkBall and the negatives some of us observed in the program and thus were not worthy of any sort of discussion or debate.

It's pretty obvious that most everything at Dm.c while Sark continued as the buffoon of Montlake and Husky Football all too slowly ascended was about an agenda that couldn't include some of us paying poster-customers. An agenda that someone at Dm.c believed would be damaged by the sort of healthy message board repartee that had once made Dm.c a fun place to play........ and then, that agenda evaporated with Sark taking his act back to L.A. and SC. Change can be difficult for agendas, especially those which are ill-conceived, and Dm.c appears to have had difficulty for a couple weeks finding a new perspective.

Given the differences between Petersen and his predecessor, it might have been easy to sympathize with KG and Dm.c...... had they not had such a customer-unfriendly agenda shoved so tightly up that collective place where the sun never shines. Can they pull their heads out fast enough and far enough to save their business? Does anybody fucking care.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Tailgater,

More swearing ...

Less beating behind the bush
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tequilla said:

Tailgater,

More swearing ...

Less beating around the bush? Says the master of the 1000 word essay when 100 words would do just fine.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Tequilla said:

Tailgater,

More swearing ...

Less beating around the bush? Says the master of the 1000 word essay when 100 words would do just fine.
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Tequilla said:

Tailgater,

More swearing ...

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
    I have the crud.
    Thoughts, prayers, AND condolences.