Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

On the eve of the election, what's Race up to?

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
edited November 2020 in Tug Tavern
Preparing. Duh. The pride of Temecula!

In all seriousness, I hope there isn't significant violence associated with the election or aftermath (except I do hope Antifa storms the White House because fuck Antifa). No matter who wins we will survive. Well, this assumes Biden doesn't make me a felon overnight if he requires gun registration or NFA payments on existing firearms. If that happens I will never comply, and thus become an outlaw. I will also immediately cut off all contact with the outside world, starting with anyone who voted for Biden. You support those who limit my rights, we can't be frens anymore. Life is tuff.

Interested to see what happens with Covid post election. I mean, I hear it's a pretty wicked cold in like 5% of cases so I eagerly anticipate the national level response to this bubonic plague level case of the sniffles.

No matter what happens it won't be interesting. Except the TDS memes if Trump wins. Those will be gold.

I wonder if Biden wins will @HHusky be more of an insufferable cunt then he already is? Is that even possible? Will some of the TDS fags who left come back to gloat? I hope not, because quitters are always and forever losers.

I wonder if Trump wins will @insinceredawg be able to survive the next 4 years? Will Hondo be able to comfort him?

If Biden wins what will @RaceBannon do? I know he isn't a quitter. You don't get elected the Pride of Temecula by having any quit in you. Head of the Resistance movement on HH? Does that title come with business cards? "I run flooring crews and organize the Hardcore Husky resistance of President Harris!" Nice ring to it.

What does @obk do? When both candidates are part of the New World Order of Skull and Bones 5G Illuminati , Chapter 666, where do you go from there?

I find myself hoping no matter who wins, that we have a asteroid based global extinction event, which is different than a call for genocide because vaporization isn't covered by the standard genocide clause.

SMOD we need you. You are our only hope.

Comments