Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Did covid get to him??
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020

He's having an overdose over Sirmon not winning the starting job. Lol

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The guy is a straight up psycho without a life. I literally just stopped following him on the twit machine because he is an embarrassment to Husky fans.

duck fan that is trying to make the husky fans look bad?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    He wears a locket around his neck with Jordan Banks' picture on one side and Jacob Sirmon's on the other.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The guy is a straight up psycho without a life. I literally just stopped following him on the twit machine because he is an embarrassment to Husky fans.

The Christmas tree jersey wasn't enough of a red flag for you?
    Should have been a huge red flag but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that it was just a goofy joke. Nope
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Just win some games.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

What's his infatuation with recruits have high rankings like Sirmon? If they don't succeed it's all the coach's fault and his notion that they must be played is laughable. I get it, Sirmon is big, can move and throw the ball really far. But he can't read a defense, he is inaccurate with the ball and throws more interceptions than Haener. But yeah let's play him because his ranking is better than Joe Burrow so he must be a better quarterback.

Only criticism would be why not recruit a stable of physically talented Qb’s. Haener, browning, Rodriguez, Thomson and Morris all leave a lot to be desired.

That being did I am sure sirmon is not very good.
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What's his infatuation with recruits have high rankings like Sirmon? If they don't succeed it's all the coach's fault and his notion that they must be played is laughable. I get it, Sirmon is big, can move and throw the ball really far. But he can't read a defense, he is inaccurate with the ball and throws more interceptions than Haener. But yeah let's play him because his ranking is better than Joe Burrow so he must be a better quarterback.

Only criticism would be why not recruit a stable of physically talented Qb’s. Haener, browning, Rodriguez, Thomson and Morris all leave a lot to be desired.

That being did I am sure sirmon is not very good.
    Because they are hard to find and most of them go to elite schools like Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Kodak or LaMichael Corleone or whatever is someone that knows a lot of things ... but he's all over the place.

Physical talent is one thing ... and his football life was one of not having athletic gifts so he has a bias towards knowing what his limitations were.

That said, of all positions, the QB position is one where so much of your success comes with how smart you are at playing the game. Athletic ability matters but not if you can't think the game.

The thing I think most people miss whether at the college or professional level is that almost everybody is athletic and your smarts start to separate players pretty quickly.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I thought you all wanted that kind of passion at Husky Stadium?
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How does anyone, nay Kodak, know if Sirmon at this point is good or not? A bit of an overreaction, should have saved this nonsense until we lose to Cal then the fandom would join him lmfao