Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dante Pettis

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    San Francisco fans don't like him. They think his spends his time on non-football stuff.

...and I think they are most likely right.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

alumni94 said:

San Francisco fans don't like him. They think his spends his time on non-football stuff.

Honestly they are being dumb, just because he posts about video games and photography and anime on twitter doesn’t mean he’s not putting in the work.

The dudes that only post work out vids and box jumps and shit are try hards. With that being said he hasn’t panned out in SF, partly I think Jimmy G is just ass and people don’t want to admit it but whatever. Hopefully Dante gets another shot, wouldn’t hate the hawks picked him up and stashed him on the practice squad to see what he’s got. Positive Pete and Russ could be exactly what he need.
    From what I'm reading on this bored, the solution for every Dawg in the NFL is that they just need to hook up with the Hawks and Carrol will fix them.
    POTD
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I had to think a moment to remember who Michael Sam was

How could u forget such a transcendent figure?!? Him and Manti Te'o and Jeff Garcia are the mount rushmore of gay football players
    Why this is even relevant i have no clue

At the end of the day perform on the field or not
    The Michael Sam thing was relevant because ESPN told us over and over and over and over and over and over again that it was relevant.
    I feel sorry for people that rely on others to tell them what to think
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Doogles said:

I almost died of @priapism when Pettis roasted Minka Fitzpatrick 1-on-1 and caught a Browning dime in the back of the endzone to start the playoff.

Such a beautiful play design too. They started with Pettis lined up in the backfield and motioned him out wide before the snap to ensure a 1-on-1 look where Fitzpatrick didn't have time to fully get situated with his position on the field. Which allowed Pettis to round out his route towards the sideline at the end to create separation.

The fuck happened to Pete's offense after 2016?
    Tedford left for a real job.

(Yeah I know he left earlier in the season but I think his influence lasted a bit even after he left)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shanahan is another one hit boy blunder
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Shanahan is another one hit boy blunder

Easy to look good when ur d line is so dominant, bosa injury really hurt that team
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

alumni94 said:

Honestly they are being dumb, just because he posts about video games and photography and anime on twitter doesn’t mean he’s not putting in the work.

The dudes that only post work out vids and box jumps and shit are try hards. With that being said he hasn’t panned out in SF, partly I think Jimmy G is just ass and people don’t want to admit it but whatever. Hopefully Dante gets another shot, wouldn’t hate the hawks picked him up and stashed him on the practice squad to see what he’s got. Positive Pete and Russ could be exactly what he need.
    Eh, I think there's a lot of truth to what they're saying. You can take one look at Pettis's physique and know he's not putting in the work required to make it in such a hypercompetitive landscape. Whether his weird hobbies are distracting from that or not nobody can say, but the end result is pretty apparent.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If Pettis looked like dk metcalf and was still riding pine ... then yeah.

But he's got the pinkish dyed fluffy hair rep and is a healthy scratch. In the hypermasculine nfl world I get the impression they don't trust him anymore...
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,524
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:
    Time to put his creative writing degree to work.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    So do they still pay him?