Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Carbine Transition Fundamentals | Tim Kennedy

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    Sure, it's cool. Let's be honest, though, guy above is no different than guys below:

They're both LARPing, just with different weapons.

Edit: I should clarify not necessarily Kennedy himself, but his YouTube followers that train to be like him.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sure, it's cool. Let's be honest, though, guy above is no different than guys below:

Edit: I should clarify not necessarily Kennedy himself, but his YouTube followers that train to be like him.

If he's training them directly via Sheepdog Response, that's not LARPing in the slightest
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Your outta you’re depth Donny
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

If he's training them directly via Sheepdog Response, that's not LARPing in the slightest
    No, if the people he's training aren't in the military or law enforcement, it's LARPING. Everybody wants to be an action hero, but the dudes in the park are just as likely to get into a real sword fight. Red Dawn wasn't a documentary. There's nothing wrong with either, but only the LARPers with foam swords admit that it's all just for fun.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your outta you’re depth Donny

Well, yeah, of course. I seriously clicked this thread thinking it was going to be about transitioning away from the carbon economy and Derek had just muffed the spelling in a technically gifted way.