Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spoonie Listens So You Don't Have To: The Husky Fan Podcast

SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
edited October 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
Recap: 1h11m36s

@HeretoBeatmyChest: asks question

@jecornel: (sighs in exasperation) "................I........I just don't know"

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

I used to somewhat enjoy his podcast back in the day when he ran it as a casual fan. Now he tries to act like some kind of analytics expert but then can't even remember what positions some guys play or the names of the coaches or just says shit that is just factually incorrect. He also tries way too hard to do the "DDY angry outburst/meltdown" shtick but it comes off as super fake

I also used to enjoy it. Haven't listened for a long time, and surprised they're still doing it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

Well you'll never do a pod so... Give @jecornel a break, his 1st and after his most painful loss since Sept, then ASU in 1996. Btw, I havent listened to it nor will I. But as I told BOT, i want to do the next one straight up with Race. Race, u got the nuts puss?
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    FYI: I do

Well you'll never do a pod so... Give @jecornel a break, his 1st and after his most painful loss since Sept, then ASU in 1996. Btw, I havent listened to it nor will I. But as I told BOT, i want to do the next one straight up with Race. Race, u got the nuts puss?

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

hardhat said:

I used to somewhat enjoy his podcast back in the day when he ran it as a casual fan. Now he tries to act like some kind of analytics expert but then can't even remember what positions some guys play or the names of the coaches or just says shit that is just factually incorrect. He also tries way too hard to do the "DDY angry outburst/meltdown" shtick but it comes off as super fake

I also used to enjoy it. Haven't listened for a long time, and surprised they're still doing it.
    Same. I really liked them a lot when @RoadDawg55 was on.
    I believe you have what's called yellow fever.
    Not be confused with yellowpiss fever