Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Damn you Jimmy Lake

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam
It's almost November and I can't say I've really missed UW football. I've been calling it a "fake season" and everything just seems so boring. Enjoyed hunting more this year....I think my beard can actually can stand the site of me.

But damnit if I haven't started Dooging the last few days. Now he's talking shit.

Damn you Jimmy....damn you.

Comments

• dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    I’m hearing that good coaches don’t talk shit, they let their teams performance speak for itself. Just what I am hearing.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited October 2020
    HuskyJW said:

It's almost November and I can't say I've really missed UW football. I've been calling it a "fake season" and everything just seems so boring. Enjoyed hunting more this year....I think my beard can actually can stand the site of me.

But damnit if I haven't started Dooging the last few days. Now he's talking shit.

Glad to have you back on board. Doog on young brotha.

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam

we learned today that Jimmy Lake is going to be a cocky shit-talker as a HC (not just as a DC).

My desire for him to do well just went up 1000%.

I so want an asshole head coach who will win games and then clown on the other team in the post game presser.

Of course, all of this is meaningless if they lose to Cal 17-10 next week

If?
    UW 31 Cal 20
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

HuskyJW said:

It is hard to resist the urge to shit talk. I know I struggle with it mightily.
    I'm tired of your laid back coolness.

Let it out
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Canadawg said:

we learned today that Jimmy Lake is going to be a cocky shit-talker as a HC (not just as a DC).

My desire for him to do well just went up 1000%.

I so want an asshole head coach who will win games and then clown on the other team in the post game presser.

Of course, all of this is meaningless if they lose to Cal 17-10 next week

If?
    UW 31 Cal 20
    UW 24 Cal 17
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,542 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rather easily.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823