Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp. The U is Officially No Moar

Gone by the way of Chris Peterman's Huskies. See for yourself.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It shows on the field

Oh yes it does.

#Mariowhereareyou?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    how cool would it be to get the two programs together for a game!?!?!
  • Options

It would be a slap fight of epic proportions. Both have HCs who were really cool D coordinators and "can't miss" HC hires.

Jury is still out, but not looking good.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,247
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you compare Husky practice vids on twitter that we get here to Bama and Clemson our blue chips look a lot less like football players than the top teams do. The Canes looked similar against Clempson.

Takes more than the weight room. Don't shoot the messenger
  • Options

It would be a slap fight of epic proportions. Both have HCs who were really cool D coordinators and "can't miss" HC hires.

And I said “pitch” you fucking little shit. You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser. A loser Miami fan on a Washington site attempting to whine about Ducks on a Duck forum. You are nothing but a childish troll. Miami is going to get their sorry asses kicked this year too no matter who is their quarterback. Are they so lousy you can’t handle posting on their site?
    I really whiffed badly on this. With apologies to @dtd , who tried in vein to wake me up. This is what happens when you've been destroyed in another thread. I don't get anything anymoar.
  • Options

There was a play during that game where the Miami QB threw a good ball, the Miami receiver was in position, and the Clemson corner, whose a big kid, just made a fucking spectacular athletic play on the ball mid-air, and it instantly reminded me of the Jimmy Johnson interview in the 30/30, where he explains all with the winning pretty simply: "We were just better than everybody else."

It's a pretty simple game when it all comes down to it. But now Miami builds you for life!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If you compare Husky practice vids on twitter that we get here to Bama and Clemson our blue chips look a lot less like football players than the top teams do. The Canes looked similar against Clempson.

Jimmy the Greek was massacred over this. He just said it in a less polite way. Football players are different in the South which is why, as much as I scoff at @creepycoug and his "Da U" schtick, those kids are in Miami's back yard and the right coach down there has a much bigger margin for error than "we" have up here in recruiting.
  • Options

Jimmy the Greek was massacred over this. He just said it in a less polite way. Football players are different in the South which is why, as much as I scoff at @creepycoug and his "Da U" schtick, those kids are in Miami's back yard and the right coach down there has a much bigger margin for error than "we" have up here in recruiting.
    Apology accepted.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2020
    Reading Doogs now wish Crystal Ball wasn’t the Duck coach is now one of my guilty pleasures.

Enjoy that Top 35 recruiting class with the 5* skinnier Jake Browning clone whose real dad is Kenny Wheaton’s Gonna Score as the headliner. Lake gets fired up like Nick Holt though.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sustainability U