Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Covid 19 Review

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Well now that according to the government I am OK! to rejoin society thought I would give an honest review of what Covid is like from my point of view:

Symptoms: For the most part everything was mild/minor. There was only 1 day where I truly felt what I would qualify as "sick" and had moderate fatigue and loss of appetite, even that wasn't really all that bad and only lasted a couple hours. There were a couple of nights in the beginning where I woke up in a pretty intense sweat which was strange. No fever though and was able to get back to sleep fine. So for all the other days it pretty much was just a minor lingering cough which felt like mucus build up in the lungs that I would have to hack up once every couple of hours. To be honest, every common cold I have had in my life has been a lot worse and would take Covid over all those. Taste is fine, I still can't really smell anything but my sense of smell has always been terrible to begin with. I am sure the long term effects will kill me eventually in a couple of years and all my liberal family members can rejoice I am another positive statistic for their cause.

The worst part about it was getting my brain swabbed (they seriously shove those swabs so far up your nose it is extremely uncomfortable) and being caged up for 2 weeks with a bunch of random government phone calls asking for all the names, addresses, and phone numbers for any friends and family members I had hung around weeks prior. I would get 3-4 calls for the first few days about this shit once I tested positive. Extremely annoying.

Want to thank for all the Ts and Ps here because I wouldn't have been able to push through without the help of HH!!1!!11!!

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Did you narc them out?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    How many grannies have you killed?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    A guy at work had it in June. He claims he has no sense of taste still. He's at least 55 or 60 though and isn't the picture of good health.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,792 Founders Club
    The five people who have had it in my store have ranged wildly. One was over 55 and in poor health, they were the sickest. Two were in their 30’s and both had what I would describe as a good hard flu. Two others, in their 40’s have had it and they had little to no symptoms. The symptoms Cunt described I’ve had. In February I spent two weeks with little to no energy. Worked through that. Recently, before the latest positive cases I spent a month with a very mild morning and evening cough. I wouldn’t suffer it through the day time and in neither instance did I have a fever. Have I had it? Who fucking knows.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,792 Founders Club

The five people who have had it in my store have ranged wildly. One was over 55 and in poor health, they were the sickest. Two were in their 30’s and both had what I would describe as a good hard flu. Two others, in their 40’s have had it and they had little to no symptoms. The symptoms Cunt described I’ve had. In February I spent two weeks with little to no energy. Worked through that. Recently, before the latest positive cases I spent a month with a very mild morning and evening cough. I wouldn’t suffer it through the day time and in neither instance did I have a fever. Have I had it? Who fucking knows.

Why I won't test

Contact tracing. New Zealand death camps
    They have created poor incentives for testing. Unless you're really sick, there's zero rationale for getting tested. Too many legal risks.
    This is true. Although I would get paid while I wait for test results and paid for the entirety of my two week quarantine if positive. The first time I might of had it we didn’t really know this existed. The second time it all was so mild I felt stupid for even thinking of going. Now that people are out because of contact tracing and positive tests we are running really thin. I’m tired and low on patience. Two weeks off doesn’t sound bad right about now.