Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So as to not pollute the football board

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,480 Founders Club
We have had the NBA bubble, the MLB bubble, I think soccer but NOGAF, the NFL under way with some fans in some cities and same for college football.

Has anyone died or been hospitalized with a serious cold er Covid?

At some point shouldn't we go behind the headlines and do some actual journalism? Like maybe next Wednesday?

This is getting ridiculous. The coronabros are losing the PR battle. Stack the bodies or get the fuck out

PAC 12 will not have a season under current rules as applied to the B1G. We're all just pissin in the wind

And there ain't nothin like a friend

Who can tell you you're just pissin in the wind

Comments

• KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337

We have had the NBA bubble, the MLB bubble, I think soccer but NOGAF, the NFL under way with some fans in some cities and same for college football.

At some point shouldn't we go behind the headlines and do some actual journalism? Like maybe next Wednesday?

This is getting ridiculous. The coronabros are losing the PR battle. Stack the bodies or get the fuck out

PAC 12 will not have a season under current rules as applied to the B1G. We're all just pissin in the wind

If we’re going to start bashing pissing in the wind, I’m out!
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Open Up Mother Fuckers.

#apologiesformyjuvenilechoiceoflanguage

Why apologize? They are descriptive adjectives or at least that's what I tell my wife.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162

just wait, narrative could possibly (likely?) change come early november.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Grim weekend coming. With Halloween 🎃 on Sat. Another innocent Black man literally hunted down and shot 20 times in Philly, peaceful protesting and Get Out The Vote campaigns everywhere, College games Covid-cancelled and Trump Superspreading on his Farewell tour, should be quite a spectacle.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    But but there are long term effects! Brain fog!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959
    RoadTrip said:

Open Up Mother Fuckers.

#apologiesformyjuvenilechoiceoflanguage

Why apologize? They are descriptive adjectives or at least that's what I tell my wife.
    Just trying to be responsive to recent constructive feedback about my behavior on the boards. I'm trying.
    edited October 2020

People forget that Stan Emptermann had a high fever and the flu at the 92 Rose Bowl

What a beast. Then he goes and creates a retail baked goods empire. Winners Winning personified.

Used to see him on campus BITD. He was always wearing cut off sweat pants and a t-shirt. He was so fucking huge.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

People forget that Stan Emptermann had a high fever and the flu at the 92 Rose Bowl

What a beast. Then he goes and creates a retail baked goods empire. Winners Winning personified.

Used to see him on campus BITD. He was always wearing cut off sweat pants and a t-shirt. He was so fucking huge.
    Roids will do that to you.
    SFGbob said:

@RaceBannon what say you? Seems like thems fighin' words right there.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,480 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

@RaceBannon what say you? Seems like thems fighin' words right there.
    Quite common really
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,544 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    SFGbob said:

Generally there is shrinkage as a side effect....therefore 'He was so fucking huge' might not be entirely accurate. Know what i mean?

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

Generally there is shrinkage as a side effect....therefore 'He was so fucking huge' might not be entirely accurate. Know what i mean?

No, you need to spell it out even more for me.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    WEAR A FREAKING MASK PEOPLE!!!!!!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

SFGbob said:

I think it’s just ball shrinkage.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

WEAR A FREAKING MASK PEOPLE!!!!!!

no need to wash hands anymore? Progress