Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Off Wisconsin

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

TommySQC said:

Pac 12 was right all along

Imagine that.
    This doesn't mean what you think it means.

The PAC's guidelines make way more sense.
    I hope your wright.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    The SEC has moved games because they started early and built it in

If the B1G doesn't have a bye week how can the Pac when it starts two weeks later?

What are the Pac guidelines on positive tests in California? Serious question
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,106 Swaye's Wigwam
    I love coming to this place to learn stuff. Before this, all I knew about Chryst was his middle name started with H.
    Game Cancellation

The Pac-12 has established minimum thresholds to play a football game of at least 53 scholarship players available to participate and the following minimum number of position scholarship players available to begin a game: seven (7) offensive linemen, one (1) quarterback and four (4) defensive linemen. Each institution shall provide a complete roster by position to the Conference office prior to the season. The impacted institution has the option to play the game with fewer than the 53 scholarship players or fewer than the minimum number of position players listed above if it elects to do so. Otherwise, upon approval by the Commissioner, the game would be rescheduled or declared a no contest.

In addition, a game should be rescheduled or declared a no contest in the event of the following COVID-19 related impacts:

Inability to isolate new positive cases within a team or athletic department or to quarantine high-risk contacts.
    Unavailability or inability to perform testing as provided by the Pac-12 medical guidelines.
    Campus-wide or local community transmission rates that are considered unsafe by local public health officials.
    Inability to perform adequate contact tracing consistent with governmental requirements.
    Local public health officials of the home team state that there is an inability for the hospital infrastructure to accommodate a surge.

Looks like they didn't commit to a number or number of days so we have that going for us which is nice

https://pac-12.com/article/2020/10/19/pac-12-releases-game-cancellation-policy-updated-tiebreakers-2020-football
    Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst said Monday that he realizes the Big Ten’s coronavirus protocols are “more conservative” than those of other conferences, particularly the requirement than any player who tests positive for the novel coronavirus sit out for 21 days. But he also said there’s a reason those rules are in place.

Game Cancellation

The Pac-12 has established minimum thresholds to play a football game of at least 53 scholarship players available to participate and the following minimum number of position scholarship players available to begin a game: seven (7) offensive linemen, one (1) quarterback and four (4) defensive linemen. Each institution shall provide a complete roster by position to the Conference office prior to the season. The impacted institution has the option to play the game with fewer than the 53 scholarship players or fewer than the minimum number of position players listed above if it elects to do so. Otherwise, upon approval by the Commissioner, the game would be rescheduled or declared a no contest.

In addition, a game should be rescheduled or declared a no contest in the event of the following COVID-19 related impacts:

Inability to isolate new positive cases within a team or athletic department or to quarantine high-risk contacts.
    Unavailability or inability to perform testing as provided by the Pac-12 medical guidelines.
    Campus-wide or local community transmission rates that are considered unsafe by local public health officials.
    Inability to perform adequate contact tracing consistent with governmental requirements.
    Local public health officials of the home team state that there is an inability for the hospital infrastructure to accommodate a surge.

Looks like they didn't commit to a number or number of days so we have that going for us which is nice

https://pac-12.com/article/2020/10/19/pac-12-releases-game-cancellation-policy-updated-tiebreakers-2020-football

I don't think that graph covers the individual player quarantine. That portion would flow from the individual lockdown.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam

Game Cancellation

On Jimmy's presser, sounds like it's 14 days for UW players, infected or in contact.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,056 Founders Club

dnc said:

Yet Chryst himself bore our sicknesses, and he carried our pains; but we in turn regarded him stricken, struck down by protocols, and afflicted.
    @dnc HH is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    It took way too fucking long for someone to poast this full Puppy rant.

To @YellowSnow

I was sitting here thinking - really? We’re already on page 2 for Christ’s sake.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    B1G is only major conference using 21 days; the other 4 are all between 10 and 14 days. Either way, without any byes more games are gonna be doomed.gif.

Maybe this season UW can honor Anthony Savage by matching his 1918 record of 1-1. #RaceWasThere
    Hell, it fits - both games were played after the November 11 armistice to end WWI.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

If the B1G doesn't have a bye week how can the Pac when it starts two weeks later?

Playing in late December is special
    TommySQC said:

Playing in late December is special
    Weren't making the playoffs anyway
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006

dnc said:

Yet Chryst himself bore our sicknesses, and he carried our pains; but we in turn regarded him stricken, struck down by protocols, and afflicted.
    @dnc HH is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    Listen up Yella. Just cause you go heels don't mean you can tell us about religion. The rules are that HCH stays out of our? church; but our? church needn't stay out of HCH.

We? have the SCOTUS - even if the latest addition is a Domer - and we have the jurisprudence.

@RaceBannon @Houhusky @alumni94

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,056 Founders Club
    edited October 2020

dnc said:

Listen up Yella. Just cause you go heels don't mean you can tell us about religion. The rules are that HCH stays out of our? church; but our? church needn't stay out of HCH.

We? have the SCOTUS - even if the latest addition is a Domer - and we have the jurisprudence.

What chu talking 'bout ese? I found Jesus during these Covid tims @creepycoug . Christian Private School or GTFO.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

It took way too fucking long for someone to poast this full Puppy rant.

To @YellowSnow

I was sitting here thinking - really? We’re already on page 2 for Christ’s sake.
    *Chryst’s sake
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

dnc said:

I have a well documented history of only going to church for the extra curriculars promised afterwards.

If were going to bash mixing fancy feast, porking lots, and religion me and the mormon girl that gave it up in the temple parking lot at 3 am are OUT!