Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who will be most annoying in 2020?

124»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Aaron Feld
    Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

From till to harvest, we at Fresno First Bank Agricultural Loans division understand the needs of today's modern farmer. Call Jake today if you want to learn how our customizable lending options for a variety of needs can help you grow or maintain your existing business, depending on your goals for this upcoming season!

I just wet myself. Cannot stop laffing.

From till to harvest fucking slays...
    I can imagine the Browning on the right walking into some husky reunion thing with his own flask never shutting up about how he was the last husky qb to win 2 conference championships.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    haie said:

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

From till to harvest, we at Fresno First Bank Agricultural Loans division understand the needs of today's modern farmer. Call Jake today if you want to learn how our customizable lending options for a variety of needs can help you grow or maintain your existing business, depending on your goals for this upcoming season!

I can imagine the Browning on the right walking into some husky reunion thing with his own flask never shutting up about how he was the last husky qb to win 2 conference championships.
    100 percent chance.

Also 90 percent chance he ends up posting here talking shit about lake and fagging out
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Aaron Feld

haie said:

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

100 percent chance.

Also 90 percent chance he ends up posting here talking shit about lake and fagging out
    I can't wait for him to troll all the Seattle Centrists in the Tug.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

Hopefully that's because Sam Huard wins 3 before he leaves.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    Aaron Feld

haie said:

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

Hopefully that's because Sam Huard wins 3 before he leaves.
    The same thing was once said about Brock