Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dori Monson back on the air

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
He had to issue a ridiculous apology, but he's back in business

He's not a bigot in any way, shape or form

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    What was his apology? Sorry I tweeted something attacking Inslee from now on I will make sure I only post tweets attacking Culp? Or was it sorry I passively aggressively tweeted something about if you have a dick you can go down to Olympia and say you were born with a vagina.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,480 Founders Club
    If I had a vagina I could go fuck myself making many people happy
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    He had 2 weeks to take a long walk on the beach with his wife to gain perspective and realize he still has a Contract! with his Wife and Zach Abraham From Know-Your-Risk-Radio in his ear reminding him to look at the calendar and focus on that big red circle ⭕️
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Trans freaks are a protected class now. It's normal to want to cut off your dick. Especially in a place like Seattle. Look, I'm not even a big fan of his. His voice gets old. He's a wing nut at times. I do like how he infuriates the leftist cunts there though. Bonneville is another faceless, soulless, gutless Corp. They fired a Sac King announcer for nothing too.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,552 Founders Club
    Dori sold out. He didn’t say he hated transgenders, there was no hatred in the tweet. He only offended fat white lefties
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Everybody’s a Biden now
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Trans freaks are a protected class now. It's normal to want to cut off your dick. Especially in a place like Seattle. Look, I'm not even a big fan of his. His voice gets old. He's a wing nut at times. I do like how he infuriates the leftist cunts there though. Bonneville is another faceless, soulless, gutless Corp. They fired a Sac King announcer for nothing too.

I have nothing against trans people. Do what you want. The culture behind it is fucking insane tho. Average Joe looking males feel the need to say his pronouns are are he, him, etc. And it’s celebrated for being inclusive. Unless you are trans and people would be confused, there is no need for that shit.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

I have nothing against trans people. Do what you want. The culture behind it is fucking insane tho. Average Joe looking males feel the need to say his pronouns are are he, him, etc. And it’s celebrated for being inclusive. Unless you are trans and people would be confused, there is no need for that shit.
    It's a mental illness. They shouldn't be bullied, but cured.

But fuck having to go along with it (as I've been forced to do a few times)

The pronoun thing is so fucking stupid. I'll never do it.