Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So let’s talk gambling

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A friend of mine started a sports book woth a couple of others and he gave me $100 in free play. I ended up hitting both my bets today.

Ohio State -10.5 and over 42.5 in Utah St - SDSU. Saw that on William Hill it was 45.5 for the SDSU game but on mine it was 42.5. The Ohio State game was -12 on William Hill.

Risky Bet with the o/u because I didn’t know a ton about the teams, but somehow got a 38-7 game and the win. The discrepancy in the lines is why I took 42.5 and it worked perfectly.

Tomorrow I got Pats +4 over Bills and Raiders ML over Browns.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,578
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Interesting... I looked at you Ohio state bet Friday night and saw the line at 12 so thought the latE money was on OSU... good for you on your your OSU bet. Was looking at the Seattle SF game last night and the injury report for both teams. what a mess but Seattle giving 3 is intriguing... SF literally has 1 first year receiver and kittle and a taxi squad running back, and a better defense except for the defensive backfieLd no one has heard of and Seattle may not have Carson, arguably has the worst defense in football and a Qb / two receivers that are lighting it up. if Carson can play effectively I like the minus 3
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Interesting... I looked at you Ohio state bet Friday night and saw the line at 12 so thought the latE money was on OSU... good for you on your your OSU bet. Was looking at the Seattle SF game last night and the injury report for both teams. what a mess but Seattle giving 3 is intriguing... SF literally has 1 first year receiver and kittle and a taxi squad running back, and a better defense except for the defensive backfieLd no one has heard of and Seattle may not have Carson, arguably has the worst defense in football and a Qb / two receivers that are lighting it up. if Carson can play effectively I like the minus 3

I wouldn’t bet Seahawks -3. Griffin is out at CB. SF will light up the Seahawks as well and it’s basically a pick em to me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    i didn’t i just think seattle will cover if carson starts (he didn’t) because sf has only 1 decent receiver and a taxi squad running back

now that carson is not starting i’m guessing they will cover anyway but wouldn’t : didn’t play the game... i only played pittsburg and the under
  • Options
    Founders Club
    So we can have a little fun and some measure of success with this kind of discussion... i would like to invite anyone that likes to play the odds and has a take regarding how they are looking at the game flow and details that lead to a gambling conclusion for a particular game which is pending to chip in with their take... again, we can have some fun, and maybe make a little money in the process

if we develop this, this can be a cool part of the community expression / there are a lot of smart people here with a take worthy of consideration and i for one would enjoy hearing it.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

A friend of mine started a sports book woth a couple of others and he gave me $100 in free play. I ended up hitting both my bets today.

Ohio State -10.5 and over 42.5 in Utah St - SDSU. Saw that on William Hill it was 45.5 for the SDSU game but on mine it was 42.5. The Ohio State game was -12 on William Hill.

Risky Bet with the o/u because I didn’t know a ton about the teams, but somehow got a 38-7 game and the win. The discrepancy in the lines is why I took 42.5 and it worked perfectly.

Tomorrow I got Pats +4 over Bills and Raiders ML over Browns.

If you are looking for referrals at this book I’d take one.