Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tech CEO Warns of Civil War - unless you vote Biden

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

If Trump wins, I certainly wouldn't be hanging around Portland or Seattle's downtown area on the night of the 3rd. It won't be a civil war, but it won't be civil and the area will look like a war zone. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

100 percent there will be SEA/PDX peaceful rioting if Trump wins. What will be interesting to see is the response of Trump's base in the (likely IMO) event of a loss. All my libtard frens are convinced that militias will start mowing people down, which I think is silly.
    93% peaceful, or nah?
    Kemper better hire some Pinkertons to protect the mall.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can someone tell me why my exercising my right to vote for Trump is an attack on democracy?

Fuck this clown shoe. I received the email last night through my work email, wondering how the fuck my company got this guy to email me. Oh, he simply used his "1st amendment" right to pull his entire user base that was gathered through secure methods and blast out his feelings.

The thing that fucking sucks is if I email my HR dept or accounting dept about how it's fucked up this guy went through our company email to send this; I out myself.

I wonder if he's been cooking the books for the Biden family using his tools. Seems like a massive move of desperation.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The free hand will decide whether this was a good move by Expensify.

The Throbber was actually contemplating implementing their system in one of his companies. Not now.

wellbye.gif

Cancel culture?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If Trump wins, I certainly wouldn't be hanging around Portland or Seattle's downtown area on the night of the 3rd. It won't be a civil war, but it won't be civil and the area will look like a war zone. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

100 percent there will be SEA/PDX peaceful rioting if Trump wins. What will be interesting to see is the response of Trump's base in the (likely IMO) event of a loss. All my libtard frens are convinced that militias will start mowing people down, which I think is silly.
    I mean this in utmost sincerity and not as some veiled threat. The disciple and patience of the right and LE through all this has been shocking. I hope to hell it never runs out.
    This. Underrated—nay, completely missed—story.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    lol what a fag. I'm hearing all the business owners and financial decision makers are Biden fans.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I doubt much will happen but if it looks like the books are cooked watch out!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

The Throbber was actually contemplating implementing their system in one of his companies. Not now.

wellbye.gif

Cancel culture?
    nybe

Now, don't go aggro on me plz.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    dflea said:

wellbye.gif

Cancel culture?
    I give service providers my money for their service, not their political stance.

And in this case, there's now doubt on whether details of my financial transactions are secure or is that information being shared to the Central Party. Fuck that.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not any problems really - it will be the 'Winter of Love'
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Trump wins and I'm moving my family to Texas in two years. Biden wins and I'm moving my family to Texas in two years. Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump wins and I'm moving my family to Texas in two years. Biden wins and I'm moving my family to Texas in two years. Either way it will be interesting.

Now, this here is sound logic. Even if you're a Trump supporter, he can't save you from the consequences of living in a Blue state.

Tejas ain't for me. Too hot and too flat. But it's got a lot of good things going for it.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Depends if it looks like the democrats stole it or not.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    Founders Club

The Battle of Moses Lake will be epic.

Actually -that's not true. The Antifans won't make it across the Columbia at Vantage. Going up that hill with the wild horses monument is a bitch.

You can’t expect them to ride bikes up that hill against high capacity magazines.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

Imagine going to your nerd job on Monday, grabbing a cup of coffee, sitting down to your screen to start your week and learning your CEO, who has armed security, just signed you up for a shooting Civil war and painted a big fucking bullseye on Your back.

And he wears a faggy Fidel hat in publicity pictures.

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So challenging the legality of different policies democratic states are trying to put in place to "squeeze in more votes" and relying on the judicial system to rule on these challenges is voter suppression? Seems like a defined legal process that is fundamental to democracy.

Say state "A" wants to allow people to extend voting until end of November due to "COVID." Is a legal challenge to that by a party a "Voter suppression" strategy? Do we not trust the courts to interpret and rule based on the laws?

This guy has lost his fucking mind.

The reality is if Biden wins, there will be less seats of his software sold because companies will go out of business and there will be less employees filing expense reports. You'd think he'd be on the other side...