Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lie of the night

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited October 2020 in Tug Tavern
No one lost their private insurance under Obamacare.

https://youtu.be/yIciAnqYHRc

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I personally like the statement that “all the people with Covid will have pre existing conditions”. This is not the first time his camp has said this. I believe Harris said much the same thing in the VP debate. What a load of malarkey.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I did.

Everyone who had a high deductible catastrophic health care policy like I did, until I was in my mid-30s lost that policy because Obamacare banned them. I was young, single and healthy and I never went to the doctor ever. My employer offered that as an option allowing you to pocket the difference between that and the more expensive coverage. I no longer had that coverage when Obamacare was passed but everyone else who did lost that coverage.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The Left trying to say Trump made up the term “coyotes” for smugglers really shows the level of intelligence of the average voter on long-standing issues.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My employer at the time stopped providing insurance as soon as Obamacare took effect and out the door mine went. At my advanced age there was no affordable alternative

But its the AFFORDABLE Care Act

The left would blame my employer but he was a good guy trying to run a bidness during the economic collapse and at least keep people working

Your welcome, I was young enough to be no risk healthwise but also poor enough that I couldn't afford to use the expensive insurance I was required to have even if I wanted to go to the doctor... Instead my required payments disappeared into the ether.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There is a reason the first thing Trump always brings up is getting rid of the mandate. I still got to pay for nothing so @Houhusky could not have insurance he didn't need. The mandate pissed off millions.

John Fucking Roberts piece of shit