Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lara Trump >>> Ivanka

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
as a powerful political speaker and it isn’t even close

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Ivanka says nothing controversial. She’s as milquetoast and as boring a Centrist as @MelloDawg.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,802
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jesus - how fucked is this? I went to youtube and searched Lara Trump (kinda manly but wood).

And the required ad to view before watching the video is Cory fucking Booker asking for money to defeat Mitch McConnell.

Fuck off. I wanted to watch Lara Trump. I ain't giving shit to Cory fucking Booker.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Jesus - how fucked is this? I went to youtube and searched Lara Trump (kinda manly but wood).

And the required ad to view before watching the video is Cory fucking Booker asking for money to defeat Mitch McConnell.

Fuck off. I wanted to watch Lara Trump. I ain't giving shit to Cory fucking Booker.

Hes the dumbest motherfucker around
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Hes the dumbest motherfucker around
    He is Spartacus.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,537
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got Stacy 'I'm the governor of Georgia' Abrams last time I was on YouTube.

Which is worse? her or Booker? I did gouge my eyes out so I won't have to worry about it next time