Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If we do things perfectly there could be 200K deaths from the China bat flu

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dominion said Biden won.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So spouting off about Oregon’s numbers was really just another cowardly deflection on your part. Thought so.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

So spouting off about Oregon’s numbers was really just another cowardly deflection on your part. Thought so.
    I’ve said since the beginning that shutdowns are ridiculous and a complete overreaction.

That my consistent messaging on that point seems to be new to you today really does speak to how dumb you are, H.
  • Options

HHusky said:

I’ve said since the beginning that shutdowns are ridiculous and a complete overreaction.

That my consistent messaging on that point seems to be new to you today really does speak to how dumb you are, H.
    Yet I understood from the first that it didn't matter to you what the numbers (the facts) are. Thanks for making my point, Igor.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet I understood from the first that it didn't matter to you what the numbers (the facts) are. Thanks for making my point, Igor.
    You’re correct. If people really were being stacked like cordwood in New York, an absurd lie that you pushed for months, I’d take the bad cold more seriously. Instead, your Rat governors were sending infected people into nursing homes in what could only be to exacerbate deaths intentionally.

You were duped, as morons like you tend to have happen to them. A Useful Idiot, if you will.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You’re correct. If people really were being stacked like cordwood in New York, an absurd lie that you pushed for months, I’d take the bad cold more seriously. Instead, your Rat governors were sending infected people into nursing homes in what could only be to exacerbate deaths intentionally.

You were duped, as morons like you tend to have happen to them. A Useful Idiot, if you will.
    Awfully long winded when all you meant was "But what about New York?!?"

Your usual retreat.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your usual retreat.
    You were pushing New York for month after month. I realize you don’t remember it, because you’re that fucking stupid.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your usual retreat.
    You were pushing New York for month after month. I realize you don’t remember it, because you’re that fucking stupid.
    Sure I was.
  • Options
    At least you admit it
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your usual retreat.
    Sure I was.
    I’m not sure if you’re really this dumb, or really this obtuse, but since the first day I said lockdowns were stupid and unnecessary. Now your Rat leaders who pushed them seem to agree. You’re going to be the last idiot stranded on Shutdown Island. Even your own leaders are laughing at you and how wrong you’ve been the entire time.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your usual retreat.
    Sure I was.
    I’m not sure if you’re really this dumb, or really this obtuse, but since the first day I said lockdowns were stupid and unnecessary. Now your Rat leaders who pushed them seem to agree. You’re going to be the last idiot stranded on Shutdown Island. Even your own leaders are laughing at you and how wrong you’ve been the entire time.
    Boy, you're sure done talking about Oregon. Though you were the one who brought Oregon up. Aren't you still shut down and hitting among the lowest Covid numbers in the country?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your usual retreat.
    Sure I was.
    Boy, you're sure done talking about Oregon. Though you were the one who brought Oregon up. Aren't you still shut down and hitting among the lowest Covid numbers in the country?
    You just don’t get it. Im not a frightened pussy like you are, Mike.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your usual retreat.
    Sure I was.
    You're frightened to engage with your own comments, much less anyone else's.

I get it. You're dumb.

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your usual retreat.
    Sure I was.
    You're frightened to engage with your own comments, much less anyone else's.

I get it. You're dumb.

Great comeback. Keep pushing fear, Joseph.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Forget Trump in this discussion ...

Biden’s formally the President next week ...

Dems have control of the Executive and Legislative branches

Numbers are growing all over the place ... on the surface worse than at any point

Yet now we have many of those who have been the fiercest proponents of lockdowns for 9 months now all of a sudden saying they serve no purpose? Say what?

Even a bleeding heart liberal should be able to admit that the optics to that don’t look great

Oregon and Washington’s numbers are up now, just as the epidemiologists thought they would be this Winter. The two states have very low numbers compared to the nation. By contrast to Idaho, Nebraska, the Dakotas and Iowa, Washington and Oregon didn’t see big numbers swelling during the late Summer and early Autumn. Who the fuck is arguing that Washington and Oregon’s approaches didn’t work a whole helluva lot better than the laissez faire approach advocated by TugCons? Show of hands?
    You're probably one of the types who fell for the "bad Sunbelt (red) state" narrative while about seven blue states had numbers just as bad or worse
  • Options

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Numbers are growing all over the place ... on the surface worse than at any point

Yet now we have many of those who have been the fiercest proponents of lockdowns for 9 months now all of a sudden saying they serve no purpose? Say what?

Even a bleeding heart liberal should be able to admit that the optics to that don’t look great

Oregon and Washington’s numbers are up now, just as the epidemiologists thought they would be this Winter. The two states have very low numbers compared to the nation. By contrast to Idaho, Nebraska, the Dakotas and Iowa, Washington and Oregon didn’t see big numbers swelling during the late Summer and early Autumn. Who the fuck is arguing that Washington and Oregon’s approaches didn’t work a whole helluva lot better than the laissez faire approach advocated by TugCons? Show of hands?
    You're probably one of the types who fell for the "bad Sunbelt (red) state" narrative while about seven blue states had numbers just as bad or worse
    He was spazzing out posting FLORIDA FLORIDA FLORIDA and also OZARKS OZARKS over the summer as people were outside and then H flew commercial to the Ozarks to try and save his failing practice.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sturgis super spreader and H dutifully trashing Noem daily like the good little brown shirt he is

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But he doesn't care about New York
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

He was spazzing out posting FLORIDA FLORIDA FLORIDA and also OZARKS OZARKS over the summer as people were outside and then H flew commercial to the Ozarks to try and save his failing practice.
    He parrots all the PMSNBC and NY Slimes headlines
  • Options

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

He parrots all the PMSNBC and NY Slimes headlines
    All good little Never Trumpers do